forum

[duplicate] Increase the Speed at which Slider Ticks Appear

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
D33d
I've noticed that, with longer sliders, the new tick animations mean that each tick of a slider is only really visible as it's about to hit. As ticks can be an aid to reading speed changes, I think that this could impair the readability of several ranked maps. It doesn't need to be such a drastic change that they might as well not animate, but I think that the effect could be refined somewhat. Sadly, the nature of some maps does necessitate whatever is necessary to make them more readable. I daresay that one of my own maps relies on this as well (thanks SapphireGhost ;_;).
theowest
Kind of like this request: t/123293/
I'd prefer to see all slider ticks in an instant as the slider is drawn. I guess this request might have a greater chance at getting implemented compared to the one I linked, so you may not customize it to make them appear instantly as it suggests. Increasing the speed at which slider ticks appear would be fine. Support!
Topic Starter
D33d
My bad. I'll see how this affects me over time--perhaps it'll make the speed changes more obvious after all.