forum

Presentation.NotSoExe

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Subaru_Arima
I'm Subaru_Arima (or just Subaru). I discovered the game in 2017 thanks to 2 irl friends (who are now inactive).
I kinda fell in love with it right away, and though I never really became that good, I always enjoyed the game, and it's community.
At first I focused entirely on pp, (which is why even today, you can find pp farm maps in my most played, despite me being currently vocal about my dislike of these maps and disinterest of gaining ranks). But I changed mentality completely, a few months before my computer decided that it refused to let me play osu XD I am currently waiting for my new comp to arrive.

Although I make a few sassy comments here and there, I'm not a bad person (atleast I don't see myself as one). I'm always happy to give some advice to new players, and help them feel welcome in the osu community ! If you don't share my opinions, I will never mock or insult you. I hope that on the long term, I could help the community lose the toxicity it has been gaining for the past year or so..

I joined the game relatively recently, but I did a lot of research about it's history, most important tournaments, players, scores, events... I always like to know what I'm talking about when debating, so I really inform myself as much as I can ^^

When I come back, I'll start playing seriously, and hopefully become relatively known as a good player. I have my own set of silly difficult goals of course x) but my main one is to have fun !

Greetings to you, stranger who will read this !

<3