forum

I need friends in osu (mode doesn't matter )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Designer1900
I would like my friend list to be a bit.... bigger. osu mode doesn't matter ( would like to learn all of them even though i mostly play standard) new or veteran osu player? doesn't matter either. i'm a part time radio dj and avid book reader, i watch anime and most genres of movies. i listen to almost all genres of music, but prefer rock,metal and classical. fairly new to rythmn games,prefer rpg and simulation games.

Edit :

I recently discovered how fun ctb can be ..... tried all modes, i'm terrible at taiko but mostly play std or ctb now.
MusicRitman
Play multi's or talk in chat. Then you sure could find some.
Subaru_Arima
We can chat, if you want ^^

I'm waiting for my new computer to be able to play again, but if you need/want a chat with someone, I'd be happy to be a new addition to your friend list :)
Topic Starter
Designer1900

Subaru_Arima wrote:

We can chat, if you want ^^

I'm waiting for my new computer to be able to play again, but if you need/want a chat with someone, I'd be happy to be a new addition to your friend list :)
Sure, always fun to have new people to chat with!
Blasphemy_old_3
Hi there.
Joon Yorigami
Hello
Yukanna
hey! we can chat if you want, i really wouldnt mind. ive been looking for new people to meet to take initiative as an introvert xP
Topic Starter
Designer1900

[-Vixnmis-] wrote:

hey! we can chat if you want, i really wouldnt mind. ive been looking for new people to meet to take initiative as an introvert xP
Of course we can chat if you want, but i can be quite chatty..... if it gets too much just tell me and i'll wait for a while.
INDOMINIUS ReXx
btw add meh, i am totally looking for a friend to play ctb with
Topic Starter
Designer1900

INDOMINIUS ReXx wrote:

btw add meh, i am totally looking for a friend to play ctb with
Added.
ZevenIAX
Konichiwassup! :>
swiggity swag
lemme in too wassup man 😎
Sugar_owo
i may be late but i'm here to talk :D
Ohara
i play ctb mainly, std as well. Dunno if i'd ever try to get good on the other gamemodes, mania type of stuff makes my brain get drained.
i'll add you just in case if you ever feel like playing w/ me
thekoreanGTG
you can add me if you want. I primarily play mania 4k/5k, but used to play std
Ghuulken
hi i like books too, what's your favorite genre? i really like the postmodern style, also low fantasy and magical realism. feel free to chat me up some time i like friends too :3
Synphonica
You can add me. I love mutuals. We can play multis and chat on Osu chat. My discord if Synphonica #8775 if you want to add me.
JakeBlade2017
Oh hi, you can add me, we can play multi and chat in osu! nwn