forum

B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams - Airplanes (Feint Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
YTYuyu
wow when i saw your name, it reminded me of that Iosys map for some odd reason.

time goes by so quick...congratz on the rank ;)
adi77715
Awesome song and map
great :)
Marcin
oH MY GOD, I FALL IN LOVE
those
What the actual...

I might have to take some action about this mapping. Will be discussing with staff.
Mashley
Those silenced slider ends at the start of [Shooting Stars] should not have be ranked. Sure, they're not technically silenced but 5% is so low that you effectively silence them, it is just inaudible. There is a reason that there is no option to set volume at 0%, and that is because silencing hitsounds is not ever a permitted technique. It is just not acceptable. There is still a player action associated with sliderends (the act of releasing the mouse button) which should have the applicable audio feedback associated with it. The mapping itself at this point is also nonsense; there is no sound in the music which you are mapping to on those 1/4s, and the escalating spacing is not associated with any significant increase in the music. Spacing throughout is barely coherent, but I guess by the current 'standards' for ranking it's pretty tame.
This is just another example of a map getting ranked with thinks in it that should not be allowed for ranking at all. Pretty sad, really.

And also, is it not pretty questionable to go straight to rank after changes as substantial as adding several objects are made, mancusojuanmattos? I can understand if they were negligible little fixes but that's big stuff we're talking about.
Topic Starter
Snepif

Mashley wrote:

Those silenced slider ends at the start of [Shooting Stars] should not have be ranked. Sure, they're not technically silenced but 5% is so low that you effectively silence them, it is just inaudible. There is a reason that there is no option to set volume at 0%, and that is because silencing hitsounds is not ever a permitted technique. It is just not acceptable. There is still a player action associated with sliderends (the act of releasing the mouse button) which should have the applicable audio feedback associated with it. The mapping itself at this point is also nonsense; there is no sound in the music which you are mapping to on those 1/4s, and the escalating spacing is not associated with any significant increase in the music. Spacing throughout is barely coherent, but I guess by the current 'standards' for ranking it's pretty tame.
This is just another example of a map getting ranked with thinks in it that should not be allowed for ranking at all. Pretty sad, really.

And also, is it not pretty questionable to go straight to rank after changes as substantial as adding several objects are made, mancusojuanmattos? I can understand if they were negligible little fixes but that's big stuff we're talking about.
edit: will be waiting for further replies to reply to this one actually
gonna catch you ingame c:

and btw i added like 2 or 3 triplets that are not in the music, kill me, right?
Aka
ohmy.. awesome >_<
[Yue]
Gratz Snepif owo
Irreversible
wooow gz snepif! :DD

EDIT:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Verlaren wrote:

I am sorry that I can not write mod to your map, because I think she is very good for me.

Verlaren wrote:

I think she is very good for me.

Verlaren wrote:

she
^made my day XD
Lolicakey
Beautiful <3
Congratz
Topic Starter
Snepif
ty guys!
RLC

those wrote:

What the actual...

I might have to take some action about this mapping. Will be discussing with staff.
o shit those is going to take some ACTION!11!111!

but hey, we all know that those is the MASTER at extended slider usage! I mean, just look at any of his [Edit] diffs :D true innovation, yeah.

anyhow, grats on rank, Snepif; map is pretty cool.
vizzy
Congrats! Great map.
Cool map. Congrats.
Satellite
congrarz~!
Ultimate
Nice : D
Thx Snepif for mapping a dnb song in the first place!
Insane imo is well constructed and really enjoyed playing ^^.
Gratz and cheers!

Ultimate
Zero__wind
Although I think the original ver. of the song sounds better, undeniably this is a nice map
Ehtnos
Noice
Fantinja
really nice work with this beatmap :)
FearPlatinum
ITS SO FRICKING HARD I KEEP DYING AT THE END
sospk0011
Insane 이거 누가 만들었어요? 와우, 진짜 어렵겠네요. o_o
Hampus983
heeeee ;) ;)

sospk0011 wrote:

<font><font>[size = 150] Insane 이거 누가 만들었 어요? </font><font>와우, 진짜 어렵 겠네요. </font><font>o_o [/ size]</font></font>
Underforest
Don't understand the above reply

Let the dead thread be dead
Caremelblue
Love this map so much. Its not my fave but still!