forum

[resolved] Can't find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deckon
Problem details: Can't start up osu. Keeps telling me that they can't find the name of "Intel ICD OpenGL driver" then osu will proceed to crash. It started happening an hour or so ago when I clicked on "full-screen mode" in the setting, and osu suddenly restarted.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://imgur.com/a/apedSCV

osu! version: Stable 20201229.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
While osu is closed. Open your Start Menu or a File Explorer window and type %localappdata% in the address bar.
From there, find your osu! folder and open the osu!.pcname.cfg file with Notepad.
Set the following lines as such;

CompatibilityContext = 0
CanForceOptimusCompatibility = 0

Once you are done, save the file, and then launch osu!
Topic Starter
Deckon
The osu folder is not there, I've checked
Dntm8kmeeatu
Well, where did you install your osu! then? It should be there unless you specified another location or moved it manually. In that case only you can know where it is or find it.
Topic Starter
Deckon
Thanks for the help
Dntm8kmeeatu

Deckon wrote:

Thanks for the help
Does that mean you got it working?
Topic Starter
Deckon

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Deckon wrote:

Thanks for the help
Does that mean you got it working?
Yes
thewestshore

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

While osu is closed. Open your Start Menu or a File Explorer window and type %localappdata% in the address bar.
From there, find your osu! folder and open the osu!.pcname.cfg file with Notepad.

CompatibilityContext = 0

Hey, I checked in those exact places, and never saw that file. I even searched my whole drive for that, and never found it. Are there any alternative file names>
ImTooJuicy

thewestshore wrote:

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

CompatibilityContext = 0

Hey, I checked in those exact places, and never saw that file. I even searched my whole drive for that, and never found it. Are there any alternative file names>
You are aware that by "pcname" the actual name you gave your pc is meant. So for example if my pc would be called "ImTooJuicy" the file for me would be osu!.ImTooJuicy.cfg. Sorry if you are actually aware of that, I just think that this is the highest possibility of why you coulnd´t find the actual file.
ElAgusCC

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

CompatibilityContext = 0

I did and it still won't open D: