1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

How old are you?

43<
0.91% 17
39-42
0.16% 3
35-38
0.00% 0
31-34
0.32% 6
27-30
1.29% 24
23-26
5.60% 104
19-22
25.51% 474
15-18
49.57% 921
11-14
15.61% 290
<10
1.02% 19
Total votes: 1858
Please sign in to vote.
show more
posted
18 going on 19 in July
8x)
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
Ahh, that justifies your personality quite nicely, I may add.

I believe I posted here already, ah yes, I did.
viewtopic.php?p=113731#p113731
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
14~
posted
I wonder when I'll start being shy of my age... Never xD

19!~ <3
posted

rust45 wrote:

Ryuukun wrote:

Yesterday i got 20 :P
You got twenty what? Candies, presents, games?
Years.

Idjiot.
posted

strager wrote:

rust45 wrote:

Ryuukun wrote:

Yesterday i got 20 :P
You got twenty what? Candies, presents, games?
Years.

Idjiot.
But how can you 'get' years?
posted

JInxyjem wrote:

Ryuukun wrote:

Yesterday i got 20 :P
But how can you 'get' years?
Well, in some cultures/languages, you represent how old you are by having age instead of being it. (i.e., I have 19 years / I am 19 years old) It might sound weird in English, but whatever. (e.g., Tengo diez y nueve años)

I dunno xd
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
13 years old...
In 19 December it will be 14 :D
posted
This thread is pointless, its in me profile
I'm 17 btw
posted

EEeee wrote:

This thread is pointless, its in me profile
I'm 17 btw
posted
ho-ho. 20. Turning to 18 was my nightmare, my birthday is at start of year and no one of my friends weren't able to buy alco or drive a car. So, my phone rang every single moment and they asked me if i want to drive or buy alco for them.. annoying..
So, i just want to say that be happy as 14- 17 year old and don't wait being adult too much D: it sucks.
posted

heintsi wrote:

So, i just want to say that be happy as 14- 17 year old and don't wait being adult too much D: it sucks.
Lol true story :P

When you're underage you can't wait to be older, but when you're older you wish you were still at school ~_~
posted

Lucidity wrote:

heintsi wrote:

So, i just want to say that be happy as 14- 17 year old and don't wait being adult too much D: it sucks.
Lol true story :P

When you're underage you can't wait to be older, but when you're older you wish you were still at school ~_~
LOLIS START TO DISAPPEAR FROM YOUR AGGRO RANGE TOO
posted
It's how people are, and always will be. Wishing to be older when they're young, and vice versa.

I'm 17 and I don't want to grow older. :(
show more
Please sign in to reply.