Isn't the source "Card Captor Madoka" ?
no, ranked ver. is wrong
cRyo[iceeicee]
\7.7/
Flask

Darksonic wrote:

Isn't the source "Card Captor Madoka" ?
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/68103

Gratz mythol >3< This song is very nice !!
litoluna
gratz :)
Satellite
Congratz~~!! :)
Sonnyc
Yo~
Grats~^^
iyasine
Gratz~ :D
Oyatsu
Congratz! Mythol. Really Nice map! :D
Faust
Personally, I think this needs some clarification in case there are some wondering the relation between 3 different shows.

kaminomi wikia source

Your tags are pretty off, by the way. "puella magi magica" for instance.

It's properly "Puella Magi Madoka Magica", if you wanted to affiliate the show since the singer of this track is the voice actress of the titular character, namely Madoka.
And you probably would've wanted to include "The World God Only Knows", "Mio Aoyama" & "Character cover" (Or just cover) as well.

I've made the corrections and adjustments to the tags, regardless.
Enjoy your rank, by the way.
SapphireGhost
The song Platinum is an OP from the anime Cardcaptor Sakura, and this song is a cover of that OP, so I'm hesitant as to whether the source is really Cardcaptor Sakura. It's also the only anime I've watched.
Faust
It's still "Cardcaptor Sakura", as the album itself has credentials to the show.

Also this song doesn't appear in the Kaminomi show. (Not that I know of, anyway)
MiLu
you are diamond , not platinum
val0108
レリーーーーーーーーズ!
KSHR
gratz~

jsut a joke

finally, this map got ranked..
Zero__wind
So fast as I thought !
fortunately I've stared before xD
congratz~
h3k1ru
gratz guys
Topic Starter
Mythol
thanks for tags Faust~
and everyone else :D
hoLysoup
oh~! congrats!! :D!
Verlaren
Nice song, Congratulations!
L_P
good map ~!
Ultimate
Thank you Mythol, cRyo and xasdfasf for this sweet collab ^^
Really fun to play!

I personally hope this isn't your last collab.
xsrsbsns

Ultimate wrote:

xasdfasf
:( bmbm7m7m

late congrats
peppy
This is shit. Why would you remap a map which already has two perfectly playable versions with something like this? What ever happened to good mapping :(, Two of these difficulties aren't even yours. Did you check the quality? Did you realise how bad they were to play?
Mismagius

peppy wrote:

This is shit. Why would you remap a map which already has two perfectly playable versions with something like this? What ever happened to good mapping :(,
2013: no one cares about following the song, making a "fun jumpy map" is what players want

What happened to good mapping indeed
Card N'FoRcE

Blue Dragon wrote:

peppy wrote:

What ever happened to good mapping :(,
What happened to good mapping indeed

Not even joking.
Shohei Ohtani

peppy wrote:

This is shit. Why would you remap a map which already has two perfectly playable versions with something like this? What ever happened to good mapping :(, Two of these difficulties aren't even yours. Did you check the quality? Did you realise how bad they were to play?
Wrecked
Kodora

Blue Dragon wrote:

2013: no one cares about following the song, making a "fun jumpy map" is what players want
totally agree with bd
Pizzicato

peppy wrote:

welcome to 2013 mapping
Naikaze

peppy wrote:

>2013
cRyo[iceeicee]

peppy wrote:

no one cares
Raging Bull
few years too late to complain peppy.
Backfire

peppy wrote:

It's always been like this. You let it become like this.
-GN

Stefan
quality thread
Aurele
>peppy complaining;

take a Snickers please.
Shohei Ohtani
BounceBabe

peppy wrote:

That's why i have consistant spacing and don't overmap everything like everyone else does, nowadays. ._.
[Luanny]
Did someone actually check the map?
It's not THAT bad o_o I've seen worse
_dog
Most of the people here talking about 2013 mapping didn't even check the map probably. I'm very serious when it comes to quality maps and this wasn't bad at all. BD was speaking in a general statement. If you actually check the map there's no overmapping(BounceBabe), and barely any jumps. Unless you consider a jump slight spacing increase for influence. Don't judge maps based on what others above you say, and if you can't play the map, don't even try to talk about overmapping or this and that seeing as you don't know how it flows, or plays.

osu! is not a visualizer
It's game, you have to play it.

This map isn't the best grand slam, but it's not bad, nor does it resemble any over/shitmapping. If you have an opinion, say it, it's fine but you must have a reasonable opinion based on actual facts and testing before you should be able to say or come to a conclusion.
Some of you only agree because of someone else saying something, but if they hadn't said it, you probably would have enjoyed the map.

Remember: This isn't my favorite map, nor a map I'm fangirling over. I only played it once, but based on the conversation in #modhelp the other day, I can safely assume that most of you barely take time to check, play, or think.
And just before you start replying or getting an image in your head of me, I don't think this map is the greatest ever umg, but it's quite nice and flows well, there's plenty of other maps to say: "LEL 2013 mappu" to.

ALSO: Before this gets too out of hand, please state the difficulty you're talking about. You never know, peppy could be talking about Rare's diff or the Normal and you could be talking about the collab.

EDIT: AHUEHAUHEAUHEAHUE 69 POSTS LEEEEEL 8=D
show more