forum

What was your first rhythm game?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Woj2010
Write down your first game that was your first exposure to rhythm games. :-) Write as a comment bellow this post the name of the game.
NameisThunder
Mine was if I had to guess one of the Piano tap games like on mobile. Besides that, the true exposer to good rhythm game was Project Muse on the Apple app store, which was when I started to get into rhythm games. Now I just play osu! mania.
Watervapor
For me it was Piano Tiles 2. Been playing that game for over 2 years and after getting bored I switched to Love Live SIF. There I got my Royal Expert title (highest attainable skill related achievement) then moving to osu! afterwards.
Lichtchien
i startet with osu and get addicted lol
Kurabuman
Not gonna lie I played the hell out of Guitar Hero, got the first one on PS2, it had come out the same month I bought it. Followed those games for years. until Warriors of Rock, skipped over World Tour. Found osu in 2014, played consistently for a couple years and fell off, played some other rhythm games in between, even bought a controller for SDVX PC port (kshootmania) - and a personal favourite of mine recently has been the DJ MAX games.

Nothing hits like osu tho
Bunny Cookie
My First Played On Arcade Dance Dance Revolution And Other Played
cptyarin
Piano Tiles 2 on mobile
Geometry Dash on mobile
Just Shape And Beat on pc
Phantonym
Cytoid
EZ-Chan
piano tiles
WilliamWeekly
RoBeats. It was so addicting when I first play it, now I just grind missions in my free time lol. Anyone else played robeats?
KAZKAZMEOWCAN
Literally Piano Tiles. But Now I didn't Really Play This Game Lol
ClassicKami
if piano tiles doesnt count, then it's osu!

also geometry dash isnt a rhythm game it's a music game lol
rematyar
if piano tiles doesnt count, its robeats
keremaru
Isn't this already a thread?
Bah, anyways.

Started out with Tap Tap Revenge on mobile. It was basically 3k osu!mania.
idkmytname

WilliamWeekly wrote:

RoBeats. It was so addicting when I first play it, now I just grind missions in my free time lol. Anyone else played robeats?
Man I got excited when I could play a 16 LVL map
_Kyroniclx_
mine was Pump it Up XDXD
Zym_
Sugar_owo
piano tiles 2
Wyseria108
I dabbled a bit with DDR and piano tiles, but the first rhythm game I really played for more than a couple of days was Arcaea. Still play it sometimes butnive moved on to a lot of other stuff
MarkCode6
Piano Tiles 2, that's why im good at Osu!mania
show more