forum

In-Game Recording [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
gh500
I just had something in my mind for a while, and this does seem similar to another game that has already done this...
SPOILER
ROBLOX already did this.

The idea is that in the game, you can record yourself actually playing the game, much like ROBLOX by pressing a button (Maybe F12, or something else?). The button should also be configurable. so you could press Z or Caps Lock or anything to record.

The idea might sound silly, and it might have been asked before, but I just wanted to get it out of my mind. 8-)

EDIT: I also threw in my two votes, because I would love this feature to come up.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
TheVileOne
Not that bad of an idea. It's not terribly different than just recording a replay though.
Hula
You should search around a tad bit before making suggestions, since you'll find there's already a service which does it with ease.

Here's the thread

If you don't want this, nothing's stopping you from watching your replays and using fraps. lol
theowest
It's possible, it would just take a lot of time and effort to make it possible.
MillhioreF
This has already been denied countless times before, since the effort needed to implement this wouldn't be worth it when there are external programs that do the job perfectly.
deadbeat
t/54400
t/26374
t/26319
t/34493
t/36049

._." wow, it does get requested often