Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Lally
i'll hear other XAT opinion to that , for now i'm not going to change my bpm

jericho is going to recheck his mod, i'll ask him about it

btw i duobled SV and fixed slider lenght ecc and it looks not fine for me
those
BPM doesn't rely on opinion, btw. It's one of the objective things that cannot be argued without musical evidence, and you have failed to provide any. And if your map doesn't look the same after halving BPM and doubling SV, I can help you make it look the same if they aren't (which they should be).

Edit: it is exactly the same object placement.
Step 1: Lower BPM to 65.
Step 2: Increase Slider Velocity to 2.80, double Slider Tick Rate.
Step 3: Change Beat Snap Divisor to 1/8.
Step 4: Timing>Recalculate Slider Lengths.

Now tell me where it isn't the same.
Topic Starter
Lally
i know how to do it... and it's not the same for me
those

Lally wrote:

Show me where, let me tell you why (if it's not the same).

Also, tell me if you don't want this map re-ranked, too. Your attitude is pointing toward that direction, so I just need to hear it from you.
Topic Starter
Lally
first of all some slider will still bugged:

00:35:687 (2,3) - example

and i think the ar will not fit much at all now with this kind of changes it seems to high

and yes i did all right with recalculation and all
those

those wrote:

Step 3: Change Beat Snap Divisor to 1/8.

Lally wrote:

I think there's some sort of miscommunication between us. Additionally, the object placement is exactly the same and AR cannot possibly fit less here than it is if the bpm is doubled. Stop trying to think of excuses in the hopes of passing them off as reasons.

You're about to cross the line here.
Topic Starter
Lally
i'll give a look later again,now it's late here and u have to sleep

Edit: I asked more opinion about this change and i'm not going to do it,first reason is that is no rule about that you can't double bpm on your map,many other mappers use to double bpm on they map ( i know that is not a reason to do it here too because other people do it too, but for me the actual bpm is 100% ok) and the second is that i looks kinda half-timed the map with the original bpm, and i don't wanna use ar 6 in a hard diff because to use the bpm at 65, the actualy ar don't fit with the map.
grumd
01:22:994 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - These parts clearly show that bpm is 130. Downbeat should land on every combo, not 1 of 2.

idk if that is also a valid argument, but: http://djbpmstudio.com/Default.aspx?Pag ... &so=1&fg=0
those

grumd wrote:

01:22:994 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - These parts clearly show that bpm is 130. Downbeat should land on every combo, not 1 of 2.
Invalid argument; the mapper only chose to combo the objects that way and it doesn't change the bpm from 65. 02:13:071 (1) - explain, then?

Lally wrote:

no rule about that you can't double bpm on your map,many other mappers use to double bpm on they map
Lally, I'm pretty tired of you trying to come up with excuses. Just because something doesn't exist in the ranking criteria doesn't mean it is allowed. Mapping requires common sense. It seems you have no intention of getting this map ranked, so I'll do you a favour and move this out of priority for a while.
Topic Starter
Lally
heh... since we're comming to this conclusion i'll change it
is not neded to nuke the map,since i really want to get it re-ranked and i just wanted to get more opinion before to do some changes,you should not hurry to nuke maps only because the mapper wanna hear some more opinion about the change that i don't see need to be done.

Edit: changed BPM to 65 and updated (all inherited points now are snapped to 1/16 because before they were snapped to 1/8 just saying)
Andrea
Someone remove the nuke icon then, I guess?
Topic Starter
Lally
<.< heh...
Sakura
Those's nuke was because Lally not wanting to fix the BPM which btw it IS against the ranking criteria to use wrong BPM since BPM was fixed, nuke isn't necessary anymore so i'm removing it.
Topic Starter
Lally
thanks o3o/
jericho2442
kk resnap all of your green sections on both maps (all unsnapped) and this is rankable.

also im really not impressed with this massive argument over the bpm, if the bpm is incorrect then its unrankable. and those is 100% correct here. 65 is the bpm given by the official artist on the official sheet music for this very song.

fix the sections and i will bubble, but i really hope to see a better attitude towards modders in future maps from you :|
Topic Starter
Lally
i specified that they are snapped to 1/16 i checked all what AIBAT mentioned >u<
ill lern from my mistakes.

edit: fuuu some unsnapped will fix now
edit: fixed now the are all snapped i checked all the timelines >.<
jericho2442
i still dont like the combo style on the easiest map, but well its opinion i guess...

either way bubbled. if anyone finds anything i missed rankable wise dont have a baw over it and just fix it please.

and dont rush your next rank, the map will work out much better with mods than rushing it through

this is a unrank though so rebubbled
Topic Starter
Lally
ty \o3o/
i'll improve myself,this unrank is a lesson for me,thanks :3
Gonzvlo
Probably-a-log
19:20 Gonzvlo: Hey
19:20 *Lally is away: NO
19:21 Gonzvlo: :c
19:21 Lally: ohai o3o/
19:21 Gonzvlo: http://puu.sh/2iXsG
19:21 Lally: aww yeah my away as always he he ^^7
19:21 Gonzvlo: Are you currently busy?
19:22 Lally: nah o3o totaly free =w=)
19:22 Gonzvlo: I'd like to mention a couple things about
19:22 *Gonzvlo is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/227032 Linkin Park - Robot Boy [Normal]]
19:22 Lally: ok i'm there o3o
19:22 Gonzvlo: Alright, about Normal 01:36:148 (1) -
19:23 Gonzvlo: This spinner-end seems unsual, I believe it'd be much better if it ends 1/4 later 01:40:764 -
19:23 Gonzvlo: With the drums
19:23 Lally: i was following the vocal for spinner but it ok, i change it
19:25 Gonzvlo: Yeah, I noticed, I still think it's better if you follow the drums in this case o3o
19:25 Gonzvlo: Well, moving on, [Collab]
19:25 Lally: ok
19:25 Gonzvlo: 00:58:533 (1) - This slider and its pattern is a bit worrying, the repeat arrow is visible but just for a short time due to previous hitburst
19:25 Gonzvlo: 00:58:533 (1) - This slider and its pattern is a bit worrying, the repeat arrow is visible but just for a short time due to previous hitburst
19:26 Gonzvlo: The pattern itself is a bit cramped, I believe it would be much better if you try to clean it up a bit. I got a suggestion here
19:26 Gonzvlo: The pattern itself is a bit cramped, I believe it would be much better if you try to clean it up a bit. I got a suggestion here
19:26 Gonzvlo: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/657380
19:26 Gonzvlo: http://puu.sh/2iXD8
19:27 Gonzvlo: What do you think?
19:28 Lally: it looks better
19:29 Lally: need only to understand well how to move they @@
19:29 Gonzvlo: I can provide you the code if you want
19:29 Lally: uh ty o3o
19:30 Gonzvlo: There's another pattern I want to mention, let me tell you about this one and see if you agree
19:30 Gonzvlo: Then I can send you the code for both patterns if you think it's okay
19:30 Lally: ok o3o
19:30 Gonzvlo: 03:40:764 (5,6,7,8,1) -
19:30 Gonzvlo: One of the stack is out of the grid, thus too close to the bar and overlapping with some score numbers
19:31 Lally: this pattern was remapped after jericho mod :V
19:31 Gonzvlo: Plus the "Red combo" effect, which is nice by the way, goes unnoticed due to the stack
19:31 Gonzvlo: Hm, what did he mention? the structure or rhythm?
19:31 Lally: yap :V
19:32 Lally: jericho said : 03:39:379 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,1,2,3) - would advise to increase the spacing in this whole section, your spacing is changing waaaaay too random and for no logical musical reason. it really needs some improvement
19:32 Lally: jericho said : 03:39:379 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,1,2,3) - would advise to increase the spacing in this whole section, your spacing is changing waaaaay too random and for no logical musical reason. it really needs some improvement
19:32 Lally: and hero change it in this way like you see now
19:34 Gonzvlo: Hm, okay, let's keep the essence of the pattern, let's just move the 2 last stacks a couple grids down, like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/657386
19:34 Gonzvlo: Hm, okay, let's keep the essence of the pattern, let's just move the 2 last stacks a couple grids down, like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/657386
19:34 Gonzvlo: Is this okay? If so, I'll provide you the code with this and the previous pattern fixed
19:34 Lally: yap for me is ok
19:35 Gonzvlo: Okay, this is the code osu file format v12
19:35 Gonzvlo: msdnbjsdgnsd
19:35 Gonzvlo: Here, http://puu.sh/2iXSZ
19:35 Lally: XD
19:36 Gonzvlo: Update and remember to keep other stuff the same in Normal so I can verify the update
19:36 Gonzvlo: (except for the spinner, of course)
19:38 Lally: aan updated o3o
19:38 Lally: and*
19:39 Gonzvlo: Great, both check out correctly
19:39 Lally: \:D/
19:46 Gonzvlo: This Kiai is unsnapped 03:26:917 -
19:47 Gonzvlo: On both Normal and Collab
19:48 Lally: so i missed one >.<
19:48 Gonzvlo: That should be all, snap both and let me know when it's updated :o
19:49 Lally: and updated o3o
19:54 Lally: you shake a bit or how to say it o3o
19:54 Gonzvlo: Yes, lol
19:54 Gonzvlo: High sensitivity
19:54 Lally: oh à.à
20:00 Gonzvlo: re-downloading in order to make sure all the files are ok orz
20:01 Lally: u.u

The weight of the world will give you the strength to go. Good job, re-ranked!
Topic Starter
Lally
\o3o/ yay <3
Makar
grats on re-rank
Strawberry
wow gratz~!
Luvdic
Gratz :>

Gonzvlo give me kudosu NOW!!!
Aurele
ReCongratulation, Lally!
mancuso_JM_
Congratz Lally! :D
DaxMasterix
awesume
Flask
\o3o/
BeatofIke
Congrats lally :3
Gero
EDIT: PAGE 13 Yuhu :3

Finally Ranked \:3/ Congratz Lally Tyy o3o!
riffy
Happy ULTRA-LATE birthday, Nyandrea!
Birdy
not again
Seph
lol it got ranked twice in her profile
Mythiax
Yay! Re-ranked Lally congratz :3
grumd
Oh finally.
Congratulations.
10nya
grats lally-oneechan :3c
Andrea
Finally :3

Congratulations Baka \o3o/
Dark_Ai

Static Noise Bird wrote:

not again
gratz anyway
Chewin
not again you too here.
gratz lally :3
jericho2442
dont start flame again here (i can see it beginning in a few posts) it was unranked and all was fixed up. feel free to post out totally relevent and logical problems or reasons for your opinions in a calm and professional manner. but posts of troll/rage/flame will be deleted and if needed action will be taken against the abusers.
thanks for your time

grats to the mapper and that this song is now reranked, lessons have been learned and watched out for again in the future very closely
Jenny

NO.
(I did not look at this, just had to when I checked the profile)
Topic Starter
Lally
ty all \o3o/ and please stay in beatmap related arguments ^-^
Jenny
Was not meant to be an offense, just clicked your profile, saw the "NO"s and had to do it for the lulz /o/

*Don't worry, no hate~
Topic Starter
Lally
*pat pat* o3o
Yocake
LP's awesome song!
GJGJ~
:3
quiz-chan_DELETED
dafuq, still no epilepsy warning....
BrokenArrow
omg unrank plz
Stefan

Quiz-chan wrote:

dafuq, still no epilepsy warning....
It's not needed.
quiz-chan_DELETED
Well, I am not prone to epilepsy but I don't know if there are people that react extremely sensitive....
Whatever.
whymeman
Hmm..... I knew something felt off when I was playing the map so I did a bit of investigation and found the current offset (14918 ms) was pretty off. Did some testing and found the common average of roughly +16 ms (early). Just reducing the offset by 16ms makes it easier to keep the timed hits to no more than 0~1 -/+ ms. Also had some help to verify that 14902 ms. Don't worry, I won't unrank over this and will avoid doing so by adjusting the online offset.

And, if you start to doubt the timing in a map, feel free to ask for help on checking it. There's nothing wrong with doing so, especially on slow songs like these.
pw384
:3
Topic Starter
Lally

whymeman wrote:

Hmm..... I knew something felt off when I was playing the map so I did a bit of investigation and found the current offset (14918 ms) was pretty off. Did some testing and found the common average of roughly +16 ms (early). Just reducing the offset by 16ms makes it easier to keep the timed hits to no more than 0~1 -/+ ms. Also had some help to verify that 14902 ms. Don't worry, I won't unrank over this and will avoid doing so by adjusting the online offset.

And, if you start to doubt the timing in a map, feel free to ask for help on checking it. There's nothing wrong with doing so, especially on slow songs like these.
Ty for online fix,i noticed it only now, btw this problem was from the beginning since i discussed with lolcubes when i started to map this song,it will be always a problem with offset since every single object should have a red timing line because have about 0~10 -/+ difference everywhere.