Dark_Ai

Static Noise Bird wrote:

not again
gratz anyway
Chewin
not again you too here.
gratz lally :3
jericho2442
dont start flame again here (i can see it beginning in a few posts) it was unranked and all was fixed up. feel free to post out totally relevent and logical problems or reasons for your opinions in a calm and professional manner. but posts of troll/rage/flame will be deleted and if needed action will be taken against the abusers.
thanks for your time

grats to the mapper and that this song is now reranked, lessons have been learned and watched out for again in the future very closely
Jenny

NO.
(I did not look at this, just had to when I checked the profile)
Topic Starter
Lally
ty all \o3o/ and please stay in beatmap related arguments ^-^
Jenny
Was not meant to be an offense, just clicked your profile, saw the "NO"s and had to do it for the lulz /o/

*Don't worry, no hate~
Topic Starter
Lally
*pat pat* o3o
Yocake
LP's awesome song!
GJGJ~
:3
quiz-chan_DELETED
dafuq, still no epilepsy warning....
BrokenArrow
omg unrank plz
Stefan

Quiz-chan wrote:

dafuq, still no epilepsy warning....
It's not needed.
quiz-chan_DELETED
Well, I am not prone to epilepsy but I don't know if there are people that react extremely sensitive....
Whatever.
whymeman
Hmm..... I knew something felt off when I was playing the map so I did a bit of investigation and found the current offset (14918 ms) was pretty off. Did some testing and found the common average of roughly +16 ms (early). Just reducing the offset by 16ms makes it easier to keep the timed hits to no more than 0~1 -/+ ms. Also had some help to verify that 14902 ms. Don't worry, I won't unrank over this and will avoid doing so by adjusting the online offset.

And, if you start to doubt the timing in a map, feel free to ask for help on checking it. There's nothing wrong with doing so, especially on slow songs like these.
pw384
:3
Topic Starter
Lally

whymeman wrote:

Hmm..... I knew something felt off when I was playing the map so I did a bit of investigation and found the current offset (14918 ms) was pretty off. Did some testing and found the common average of roughly +16 ms (early). Just reducing the offset by 16ms makes it easier to keep the timed hits to no more than 0~1 -/+ ms. Also had some help to verify that 14902 ms. Don't worry, I won't unrank over this and will avoid doing so by adjusting the online offset.

And, if you start to doubt the timing in a map, feel free to ask for help on checking it. There's nothing wrong with doing so, especially on slow songs like these.
Ty for online fix,i noticed it only now, btw this problem was from the beginning since i discussed with lolcubes when i started to map this song,it will be always a problem with offset since every single object should have a red timing line because have about 0~10 -/+ difference everywhere.