2. Other
  3. Art

show more
posted
posted

posted
posted
posted
Man I'm a bad artist ;-; but here, something recent. He is one of my fancharacters based on the song Blue Zenith by xi :^) (Also the canvas size is HUGE, thats why Its a URL instead of a direct image). I do have more FCs (Based on LeaF and xi songs, but idk if y'all would wanna see them.. Have this one for now though..) Sorry if my image isn't as quality as people here want it to be lol.

https://img00.deviantart.net/e73b/i/2018/106/a/7/zen_new_censored_by_fuckinqqq-dc8zf72.png?1
posted
waifu ♥

posted
I finally decided to post something here, my first drawing of my character that isn't just a floating skull missing a mandible. Hopefully it's okay.

posted

This was done yesterday, finally finished for my homework assignment, <:
posted
posted
There's some of my art I made recently! I love working on details which is why the snake is probably my favourite one.
posted
Some of my recent works:

posted

Kei wrote:

Some of my recent works:

omg i love ur work!!
keep it up, i really like your style and the way you shade!

dont give up, you are doing extremely well and i cant wait to see what you can do in the future!
posted

Ecxhi wrote:

There's some of my art I made recently! I love working on details which is why the snake is probably my favourite one.
i like ur tranditional and pixel art the best! the animation in the pixel art is so smooth and the tranditional art just gives off such a lovely vibe.
love to see what you have in the future, keep up the amazing work! :oops:
posted
This is my most recent one. Not the best, but I guess I tried?
posted

Pippito wrote:

Kei wrote:

Some of my recent works:

omg i love ur work!!
keep it up, i really like your style and the way you shade!

dont give up, you are doing extremely well and i cant wait to see what you can do in the future!
Thank you!! you're really kind :D I'm doing my best to improve. I will try to post more here
posted
posted
posted
posted
posted
show more