forum

Post your Artwork!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Annex
n00b drawer ill post 3

First image is a gift for my friend, using a different lineart tool that is messier but faster, her bday was the day after and its already night lol.
Second is well uh, a fanart.
Third is just practice
Behon
Do animations count for this thread? I've finally started making a comedy sci-fi series I've been brainstorming for a while.

Sylux
Kei
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Sylux
DeletedUser_4041880

Kyonko Hizara
Debaniya-n
vorutenaiza
Man I'm a bad artist ;-; but here, something recent. He is one of my fancharacters based on the song Blue Zenith by xi :^) (Also the canvas size is HUGE, thats why Its a URL instead of a direct image). I do have more FCs (Based on LeaF and xi songs, but idk if y'all would wanna see them.. Have this one for now though..) Sorry if my image isn't as quality as people here want it to be lol.

https://img00.deviantart.net/e73b/i/2018/106/a/7/zen_new_censored_by_fuckinqqq-dc8zf72.png?1
Sylux
waifu ♥

Achromalia
I finally decided to post something here, my first drawing of my character that isn't just a floating skull missing a mandible. Hopefully it's okay.

Eun-Fox

This was done yesterday, finally finished for my homework assignment, <:
heidy
NyxPhobia
There's some of my art I made recently! I love working on details which is why the snake is probably my favourite one.

Kei
Some of my recent works:

Pippito

Kei wrote:

Some of my recent works:

omg i love ur work!!
keep it up, i really like your style and the way you shade!

dont give up, you are doing extremely well and i cant wait to see what you can do in the future!
Pippito

Ecxhi wrote:

There's some of my art I made recently! I love working on details which is why the snake is probably my favourite one.
i like ur tranditional and pixel art the best! the animation in the pixel art is so smooth and the tranditional art just gives off such a lovely vibe.
love to see what you have in the future, keep up the amazing work! :oops:
ShySnek
This is my most recent one. Not the best, but I guess I tried?
Kei

Pippito wrote:

Kei wrote:

Some of my recent works:

omg i love ur work!!
keep it up, i really like your style and the way you shade!

dont give up, you are doing extremely well and i cant wait to see what you can do in the future!
Thank you!! you're really kind :D I'm doing my best to improve. I will try to post more here
heidy
Sylux
10nya
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Sylux
Rook
Tryna get into digital but I don't like how I approach lineart and shading atm
Achromalia

Rook wrote:

Holy fuck, Rook.

That's really damn impressive.

My favorite is THE FOOL, it's just really nice to look at.
Rook

Achromalia wrote:

Rook wrote:

Holy fuck, Rook.

That's really damn impressive.

My favorite is THE FOOL, it's just really nice to look at.

Thank you so much for the uplifting words!!!

un perro
[
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Sylux
- Demi -
this is what I recently did. still practicing

Sylux
a1l2d3r4e5d6

- Demi - wrote:

this is what I recently did. still practicing

Those are some pretty damn nice horses.

-

Achromalia

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Definitely interesting. The anatomy of her left shoulder is a little off, but it's pretty cool.

Not sure if the concept I'm perceiving was intended, as the "sweater" is what's being perceived to be worn as we fill in the blanks thanks to the help of the grey, which acts as shading.
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Achromalia wrote:

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Definitely interesting. The anatomy of her left shoulder is a little off, but it's pretty cool.

Not sure if the concept I'm perceiving was intended, as the "sweater" is what's being perceived to be worn as we fill in the blanks thanks to the help of the grey, which acts as shading.
I don't even know how I managed that oversight on the shoulder...
Yeah, the sweater bit is intentional. I didn't bother making an outline for the sweater.
jhen_old_1
Rook
Experimenting with some colour and rough sketches for some snakey birb character.
Achromalia

Rook wrote:

Experimenting with some colour and rough sketches for some snakey birb character.
THAT.

LOOKS FUCKING COOL.

WHOAH.

ESPECIALLY THE FIRST ONE.

I LOVE IT.

ITS FUCKING MAJESTIC.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Achromalia
I decided to post the frequency spectrum of one the songs I've been working on, it looked nice so i felt like it'd be pretty cool to submit it.

show more