forum

Lynn Rose - Believe

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Lilac

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Hard rock usually has a higher difficulty level than sweatin, keep that in mind.

Starred for the hard effort involved. Can't wait to see what you can do! ^^
Thanks, but I've tried everything I could (Higher HP drain, more difficult but still Swetain' has more stars than Hard Rock.)

I really don't know why. :(
Sushi
I have an idea about that, Verify your draining time.

For sweatin, it's 90s, and for Hard rock it is 74s.

Verify breaks. (i didn't look the map yet, randomly hit that post)
0_o
Just wanted to say that the Artist should be Lynn Rose, seeing as this is just a cover of Cher's song.

But yeah awesome job :)
Topic Starter
Lilac

Sushi971 wrote:

I have an idea about that, Verify your draining time.

For sweatin, it's 90s, and for Hard rock it is 74s.

Verify breaks. (i didn't look the map yet, randomly hit that post)
I tried, but it's still not working. :(

And I'm changing the artist to Lynn Rose according to 0_o's post.

Download: toku feat. Pagoda - Boku no Sainou -dub mix- (Garven) [LissFixes].osu
Mashley
A lot of hitsounds are wrong, and you should spend some time playing eba and listening to the hitsounds to work out what your map should sound like. Starring...
Takuma
Revived!
0_o
Delete and replace the breaks in Sweatin', that's what's causing the difficulty to be higher (I dunno why though). For some reason the first break has 2 breaks on top of eachother?

Also, I'm pretty sure that the first 3 difficulties are supposed to have the largest circle size, with Hard Rock having the second largest.

I would star this, but I already did :P
ignorethis
There's obvious problem about offset.

<Breezin>
02:22:55 (4) - Move the end circle to red tick

I don't see problems except offset in cruisin

<Hard Rock>
00:25:78 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I suppose that you want to align with the song right? But it's hard to say if this is allowed or not. It may be related to your wrong offset.

try re-timing. star'd
Alace
offset:8508
BPM:134.00
Topic Starter
Lilac
Great scot, you're absolutely right! About the break bit. The circles are fine as they are, talked with m980 about them... Thanks a lot, kudos for solving that problem. I can't believe I didn't think of that earlier...

Thanks Alace and IGN for helping me with the timing! ^_^ It couldn't have helped me more.

Sorry Sushi, only just reading your post I found out that you did say something about the break. ^_^; Apologies. Thank you for all those who've helped the map become what it is.
rust45
[Overall]
You did a good job on this, but I am going to point out obvious things that I noticed from my comparison. Star for EBA.

[Breezin]
All the curvy sliders were too curved and not long enough, at least from what I saw.

[Crusin]
Fine

[Sweatin]
00:09:49 (1,2,3,4) - This needs to be in some triangle pattern, recheck whatever you used to make the map.

[Hard Rock]
Didn't bother checking since you should've just flipped it both ways, just look at Sweatin.
Mashley
Might want to clean up that first post, with all those duplicate difficulties.
Topic Starter
Lilac
I will once I've redone Sweatin' and Hard Rock. They are the most annoying ones out of all of them to make authentic.
Topic Starter
Lilac

rust45 wrote:

[Sweatin]
00:09:49 (1,2,3,4) - This needs to be in some triangle pattern, recheck whatever you used to make the map.
00:09:49 doesn't have any notes... It's still beginning.
Torran
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
SteRRuM
Ok, I'm just starring it.
Torran
I can't believe I never noticed that...
Anyways, I don't know what sort of reference your using but it's definitely not right.
[Sweatin' and Hard ROCK!]
02:31:09 (1) - Ends at 2:38:256
cyanberryio
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
m980
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

[Sweatin']
All of these suggestions are level 3 grids.
00:16:56 (2,3) - Down 1 grid
00:45:89 (4) -
01:10:97 (5) -
01:30:67 (3) -
00:47:68 (8) - Up one grid, Left one Grid
00:47:23 (6) - Right one grid
01:02:01 (8) - Up one grid
01:53:95 (5) - Move 3rd slider points (The second one from the left) left 1 grid
01:34:70 (1,2,3,4) - These are meant to be a straight line
01:36:26 (End of 4,5,6) - ^
01:35:37 (4) - Move this left every so slightly, so that it's symmetrical to the play area (To check, Ctrl+H a whole bunch of times)
02:14:55 (1) - Holy shit neaten this out
02:28:88 (1) -

[Hard ROCK!]
Copy + Paste Sweatin' into HR, move the whooole map down 2 level 3 grids, then Ctrl+> twice.
Move the tick for Circle size left 1.

Cruisin + Breezin could do a bit of remapping. Nevertheless it's coming a long very nicely :p

Star x2
Xgor
Sweet! One of the best songs in EBA :)
The only things is that it needs authentic hitsounds (I will try to mod this but i can't promise....)
For now... Why don't Breezin' and Sweatin' have Elite Beat Agents as the Source when Cruisin' and HARD ROCK! have it :?:
*star*
Yoshi348
The site seems to think this map has a video for some reason.
Jarby
It looks fine according to memory and I really don't feel like taking my DS out and nazi modding it to death. The star is put.
Azure_Kite
Here's my mod :)

[Breezin']
00:56:64 (4) -
Mah epic GIMP skillz... orz
01:10:97 (4) - Horizontal flip of ^
01:53:95 (4) - same as 56:64

phew... I feel weak orz. But yeah; These are the only things I could find in Breezin'

Starred
Topic Starter
Lilac

Yoshi348 wrote:

The site seems to think this map has a video for some reason.
Yes, even though I know I've deleted it before I resumbit... Probably just an error that can be easily resolved.

Xgor wrote:

Sweet! One of the best songs in EBA :)
The only things is that it needs authentic hitsounds (I will try to mod this but i can't promise....)
For now... Why don't Breezin' and Sweatin' have Elite Beat Agents as the Source when Cruisin' and HARD ROCK! have it :?:
*star*
Changed and getting authentic hitsounds should be in order.

JarJarJacob wrote:

It looks fine according to memory and I really don't feel like taking my DS out and nazi modding it to death. The star is put.
lol, that's OK.

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Here's my mod :)

[Breezin']
00:56:64 (4) - [attachment=0:c4b76]griddown2.png[/attachment:c4b76]
01:10:97 (4) - Horizontal flip of ^
01:53:95 (4) - same as 56:64

phew... I feel weak orz. But yeah; These are the only things I could find in Breezin'

Starred
And I will get those changed right away!
m980
IT'S ABOUT TIME
minyeob
Uh......
It can be a kind of silly but

1st break should be started on 00:30:00
and
Last break should be started on 1:55:970

Gens mapped Loop & Loop (Ouendan) like that >_>

We need more iNiS authentic mappers!

Starred.
mm201
Topic Starter
Lilac
It seems that I should MM201, but I have no clue how to add them in.
Jarby
Popped and moved to WIP for hitsounds.
Topic Starter
Lilac
Starrodkirby86
DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE
Jarby
Topic Starter
Lilac
If we look at how old this map is, most of the maps at that time would either be graveyarded or ranked. *sigh* I just don't want to keep it dragging on.
DeathxShinigami
Torran

MarioBros777 wrote:

If we look at how old this map is, most of the maps at that time would either be graveyarded or ranked. *sigh* I just don't want to keep it dragging on.
Hey my Julia's older than yours and it's Still Alive.
Topic Starter
Lilac
please, give me a break...
Jarby
02:10:097 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - What. WHAT.
Topic Starter
Lilac
Fixed, now all it needs is a rebubble.
Torran
[Timing]
Really bothering me...
Offset 8495, 8508 is definitely too late.

[Breezin']
02:10:097 (1,2,3,1) - First put them back on the red ticks. Then move them 1/8 forward. (Do this only if you use my offset)
Overall Difficulty: 2 (Optional, meh)

[Cruisin']
02:10:097 (1,2,3,4) - First put them back on the red ticks. Then move them 1/8 forward. (Do this only if you use my offset)
HP Drain Rate: 4 (Optional, meh)
Overall Difficulty: 4 (Optional, meh)

[Sweatin']
02:11:008 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - First put them back on the red ticks. Then move them 1/8 forward. (Do this only if you use my offset)
HP Drain Rate: 6 (Optional, meh)
Overall Difficulty: 6 (Optional, meh)

[Hard ROCK!]
02:11:008 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - First put them back on the red ticks. Then move them 1/8 forward. (Do this only if you use my offset)
HP Drain Rate: 8 (Optional, meh)
Ephemeral
Bubbled.

(The song is catchy as all hell. I could find a better mp3 of this quite easily, but as you want to keep it authentic..)

EDIT: And rebubbled. Bit after Hard Rock wasn't resnapped properly after the timing change.
show more