forum

Song list export.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5
Topic Starter
Rokodo
A feature by which you can export your whole song/beatmap list to a generated text file would be nice, as a way to:

a) Archive what maps you had if you lose data.
b) Share the list with other people.

I'm thinking something like the playlist export feature in winamp.

Regards
~Roko-don
Gemi
I don't see that as too useful since there are thousands of ranked maps. What I'd see more useful and what I've requested earlier is the ability to export a list of maps with local offsets. This would allow people to share their offsets to others to help us get the online timing on the songs right.
LuigiHann

Gemi wrote:

I don't see that as too useful since there are thousands of ranked maps.
There are only... 1252 maps (beatmap sets, anyway) ranked currently. More than a thousand, sure, but not yet thousands. :P

Still this feature doesn't seem super useful to me. But I suppose it wouldn't be difficult to add either? No real opinion here.
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old
It may be cool to export a .pls or .m3u file, with metadata for personal ranks and such. It would have to work on a search query so you can export all the OC Remixes you favourited into a playlist to listen to (or transport to another computer).
Gens
Do want.
I want to show off my Songs List and my ranks to my friends...
+1 support
Metroid
I am all in for the structure personal info like ranking and what maps you have into a .txt file
and the archive all beatmaps into a personal pack is fine by me :3.
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Soon mp3s will not be available from beatmaps, so the playlist concept is pretty useless imo.
Jeffro