forum

whoa who the heck is this?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
momp
hello, i'm momp! i've been a member of osu for over a year now but i thought i would check out the forums now. i'm 13 years old and i live in indiana, usa! unsurprisingly for me, i found osu while listening to vocaloid on youtube.

i tend to not be very active in forums, but maybe this one will be different. :oops:
Backfire
Welcome. If you need to ask any questions, just send me a message or something :3
Topic Starter
momp
okay, thanks! uwu
Aoriki
13? Not sure if your the youngest member in the community but welcome there young child.
has
Welcome to the forums, momp!
I saw your tumblr (I'm curious like that sorry) and guess what!... we don't share many likes, except for KH and Ib and GamE GRUMPS!
well welcome anyways friend
Topic Starter
momp

Aoriki wrote:

13? Not sure if your the youngest member in the community but welcome there young child.
wouldnt it be strange if that were true? :o

Holyja wrote:

Welcome to the forums, momp!
I saw your tumblr (I'm curious like that sorry) and guess what!... we don't share many likes, except for KH and Ib and GamE GRUMPS!
well welcome anyways friend
aw thats too bad x)

i havent watched game grumps a whole lot but i still think theyre funny!
H_Hitachiin

momp wrote:

hello, i'm momp! i've been a member of osu for over a year now but i thought i would check out the forums now. i'm 13 years old and i live in indiana, usa! unsurprisingly for me, i found osu while listening to vocaloid on youtube.

i tend to not be very active in forums, but maybe this one will be different. :oops:
Happy (Late) Welcome! :)
As for the 13 part, no worries, my bestie's 13 too XD
Topic Starter
momp

H_Hitachiin wrote:

momp wrote:

Happy (Late) Welcome! :)
As for the 13 part, no worries, my bestie's 13 too XD
well its good to know im not the only 13 year old on here, haha.