forum

Hanako-Kun (Yugi Amane) | 16:9 | Mostly SD | Standard Only

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rematyar
Hanako-Kun JSHK osu! skin

Hello! This is my first original skin that I made, Hanako-Kun (Yugi Amane) Themed. I have decided to stop working on this skin. but on June 2021, I just realized that "Original Skin" is very cool. So I started working on it again.
Screenshots
Download
Google Drive

Last updated: 28th September 2021
aminelle06
Scorblex
Hi, in general it is a good start from my point of view, although there are many things that I could "criticize" (I will not say them since they are mostly things that if you continue to develop it they will improve with each update, so it is not necessary mention them).

| To help, I may suggest adjusting the bottom of the beatmaps selection menu as it appears to be somewhat "incomplete" or "not level" with the back button.

| I would also recommend that when you get an "A" rating, this letter is the same size as the rest of the rating letters (based on what I can see in the screenshots).

These are for me, the main observations that should improve.

| Remember that everything can always improve! So that you can have better results, keep developing it!
mangojuiice
donde esta la skin? :(
uwuri
I think it's so cute! I love how you put the tiny light music box ver. after you are done with the song! (specially I love the back sign and where i pick my songs picture <3) (sorry i'm bad at english- TvT)
Topic Starter
rematyar
aah.. I completely forgot that I made this..

Because I have a lot more experience (at both gameplay and skinning), I'm gonna continue this! :D
Topic Starter
rematyar
updated pog
Topic Starter
rematyar
Updated! :D
Antipole
👀