forum

Cosplay

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kokichi_san
Hello! On the start i wanted to say if you feel confused beacuse my English is bad, SORRY. So today i wanted to text about cosplay it's my hobby, if you beginner cosplayer i can help :) This is for someone who don't know where buy cosplay or don't know how to start.
1. If you young it's not problem i start cosplaying when i have 11 years old. But if you young and the Parents says no, You need to say mom i wanna talk about that and say why you wanna do this. It's normal hobby like drawing,gaming.
2. If you wanna buy cosplay, but don't know where it's suggestions to where buy cosplay: Amazon, ebay, aliexpress. But if you wanna do sew clothes, need to learn how to sew maybe your mom, dad or cousin if they know how to sew just ask them! :) I buying cosplay beacuse it's hard to sew for me.
3. congratulation you buy cosplay!

I just wanted to say if i do typo or something you can tell me in comments!
Sayonara guys!
<3
Sies
Wohoooo, sounds really cool. Are you still doing cosplay until now?

note: i feel dizzy when reading it because the letters are all italic D:
Topic Starter
Kokichi_san
I still doing cosplay but a little less i do rework cosplays or doing new. My now new cosplay is from Genshin Impact and it's Fischl (If i text wrong name tell me). I make cosplay from game, anime, manga and from anime movie. The most cosplays i make is from danganronpa (game) And i little start make cosplay from Genshin Impact :)
Noob
Cosplaying is pretty expensive especially buying the shirt and stuff, i don't really wanted to cosplay but thank you for the information :D
1_uniden
A