Frostmourne
General
- inconsistent tag in Taiko diffs and Hard diff

Easy
00:48:454 (4) - up 1 grid to adjust for better spacing

-RIKKA-'s Normal
00:54:968 (2) - clap
00:55:654 (4) - ^
00:55:997 (5) - clap on tail (00:56:340)

Azmato's Hard
00:35:082 (8) - I suggest you use a slider here since at 00:35:254 , it does have necessary voice that it's along with 00:34:397 (6,7) - (based on vocal)
also move 00:35:425 (1) - a bit above like this screenshot

Sakura
00:00:375 (1,2,3) - What is this spacing? It's unreadable :o
01:08:168 (4,5) - This jump is strange and uncomfortable due to between 01:07:997 (3,4) - has large spacing so I suggest you move both 01:08:339 (5,1) - to around x:444 y:284 , I find it comfortable and fitting very well here.

Call me back, I think it should be ok enough.
Azmato

Frostmourne wrote:

General
- inconsistent tag in Taiko diffs and Hard diff

Azmato's Hard
00:35:082 (8) - I suggest you use a slider here since at 00:35:254 , it does have necessary voice that it's along with 00:34:397 (6,7) - (based on vocal)
also move 00:35:425 (1) - a bit above like this screenshot O

Call me back, I think it should be ok enough.
Thanks <3<3 :)

Senboz

http://puu.sh/3e1Nb.zip
Frostmourne
I don't want to be picky but I suggest you remove "(Short Ver.)" from your title since the rule was changed.
I hope it can be used again later but for now, this rule is still in force.

and also in -RIKKA-'s Normal , 00:55:997 (5) - please remove a clap on 1st point and 3rd point, and add only at 2nd point (repeated point) at 00:56:340 <<< this time line to make it consistent within the kiai part.
merchat7
Regarding short ver.

Image from game's website http://www.studio-ryokucha.com/syukufuku/dl_song-s.html

The text above say 歌ショートバージョン which basically translates to "Song Short Version" and if you download the mp3 from there, you'll see in the zip file, the mp3 is titled" PanoramaChaime_Short" so I think (Short Ver.) should be kept.

Full version also exist, you can verify this on vgmdb and I can personally verify this. Since there is already a map ranked with (Short Ver.) and there is no video in beatmap, if I see this ranked without (Short Ver.), I would think this is the full version which isn't the case so I really think this should be kept.

Also the proper romanization of μ seems to be "myu"

Image from S inc. official website http://www.s-inc.jp/artist.html which according to wikipedia is "a talent management and music production agency." This also means that 佐藤ひろ美 should be romanized as Sato Hiromi, but that's a discussion for another time.

Well up to the beatmap creator's, but since there is already a ranked map with (Short Ver.), removing it would cause confusion in my opinion.
Frostmourne
oh thanks for source! so I think it is now reliable enough to verify that short ver can be used now.
only stuff in Normal diff I still want you to fix though, don't forget to call me back
Topic Starter
Chocoliti

Frostmourne wrote:

oh thanks for source! so I think it is now reliable enough to verify that short ver can be used now.
only stuff in Normal diff I still want you to fix though, don't forget to call me back

okay clear
Frostmourne
Good luck :D

enjoy first bubble !? sorry for taking so long too :o
Topic Starter
Chocoliti

Frostmourne wrote:

Good luck :D

enjoy first bubble !? sorry for taking so long too :o

thxxxxxxxxxxx FROST!!!!! I LOVE YOU
Zero__wind
I've got no knowledge about artist, sourc or tags
but I'd like to point out that
why is the artist of this map different from the one of this ?
I just hope this would be confirmed once again, before ranking it
Frostmourne

Zero__wind wrote:

I've got no knowledge about artist, sourc or tags
but I'd like to point out that
why is the artist of this map different from the one of this ?
I just hope this would be confirmed once again, before ranking it

merchat7 wrote:

Image from S inc. official website http://www.s-inc.jp/artist.html which according to wikipedia is "a talent management and music production agency." This also means that 佐藤ひろ美 should be romanized as Sato Hiromi, but that's a discussion for another time.
Zero__wind
Glad to know it'd be alright
OnosakiHito
Sneeking in to check the Taiko Maps before it gets ranked.

[ 0gre's Muzu]

General:
00:00:375 - unused timeline
00:20:340 - ^
01:13:482 - kiai can be stopped at 01:12:797.

Not a must, but constant audio volumen is recommended: About 80%

Notes:

00:54:111~00:56:340 - A bit long pattern with 1/4 notes for a muzukashii. I suggest you to delete note 00:55:140 (2) -, so the player can rest for a moment after this 1/4.
00:56:682 (2) - You could change this to don because, every first and third note was at the beginning a don.
00:58:054 (1) - Same here. In this way the main-beat's(don) place will be kept.
01:01:311 (2) - You might want to consider deleting this note. At 01:01:140 (1) - note (1) represents the high pitch in the song really good, the second kat would just dorwn out this effect.
01:09:540 (1,2,3,4,1) - Oh, this calls for abekobe style(controvers-sytel) as ddd k d, because you used kkk d k before.
01:10:568 (2,3,4) - ddd is fine. You mapped to the drums. But maybe kkk to vocal is better because, the playing is in this way more confortable and easier.
01:11:597 (1) - To avoid having a too long pattern, it would be good deleting this note. Would fit well to the vocal as well.

Overall nice Muzukashii.

[ 0rge's Oni]

General:

Notes:

00:33:882 (1,2,3) - kkk might be better since you mapped to the vocals , so it fits better to "mi"(みー).
00:39:368 - Here you could use abekobe style again which is the mirror of 00:33:882. So you would have ddd k d d k k d kkd k d d k. Last "k" might not fit to "ku"(くー) but it has a connection to 00:42:111 (1) - . Just a suggestion.
00:57:197 (1,2) - I say it would sound better without these notes. It would regulate the spread between Oni and Muzukashii better and give some emphasized break/gap.
00:58:397 (2,3,1,2,1) - kkddk is maybe better for this part. You are still mapping to vocal, but the kat is mostly mapped to the beat of the song, so using kkddk would keep this mapping.*
00:59:940 (1,2) - As above said.
{
01:01:311 (2) - Maybe delete this note and add at 01:01:654 a don. After this...
01:01:825 (1) - you can change this to K and delete the notes 01:01:997 (2,3) - .
At the end you should have the pattern(starting from 01:01:482): d d K x d d kkk D - The K is high pitch based and the kkk would be an ideal continuation of the K. They would have a connection together (due to kat-based sound).
}
01:08:168 (1,2) - Recommending to move these notes to 01:07:825, so the kiai sections fit better together.
01:09:368 (2,3,1,2,1) - As I said above.*
01:14:511 (1,1,2,3,1) - How about having k kkk d?
01:19:654 (1,2,3) - This could be a K. Not a must.

Oni is fine. Just here and there some suggestions for a better consistency since kats are kinda beat based in this song, even though you mapped to the vocal. Haha

I talked to Frostmourne, he would rebubble it after the mod got -maybe- applied.
Hope I could have. Good luck with the rank.
MMzz
Oh uh, I guess my mod will have to wait. Contact me again when you have a bubble again. (You will have to self pop the bubble if you take anything from Ono's mod, you can ask Frost to rebubble though.)
0gre_old

OnosakiHito wrote:

Sneeking in to check the Taiko Maps before it gets ranked.

[ 0gre's Muzu]

General:

Notes:

00:54:111~00:56:340 - A bit long pattern with 1/4 notes for a muzukashii. I suggest you to delete note 00:55:140 (2) -, so the player can rest for a moment after this 1/4.
00:56:682 (2) - You could change this to don because, every first and third note was at the beginning a don.
00:58:054 (1) - Same here. In this way the main-beat's(don) place will be kept.
01:01:311 (2) - You might want to consider deleting this note. At 01:01:140 (1) - note (1) represents the high pitch in the song really good, the second kat would just dorwn out this effect.
01:09:540 (1,2,3,4,1) - Oh, this calls for abekobe style(controvers-sytel) as ddd k d, because you used kkk d k before.▲ confused :o
01:10:568 (2,3,4) - ddd is fine. You mapped to the drums. But maybe kkk to vocal is better because, the playing is in this way more confortable and easier.
01:11:597 (1) - To avoid having a too long pattern, it would be good deleting this note. Would fit well to the vocal as well.

Overall nice Muzukashii.

[ 0rge's Oni]

General:

Notes:

00:33:882 (1,2,3) - kkk might be better since you mapped to the vocals , so it fits better to "mi"(みー).
00:39:368 - Here you could use abekobe style again which is the mirror of 00:33:882. So you would have ddd k d d k k d kkd k d d k. Last "k" might not fit to "ku"(くー) but it has a connection to 00:42:111 (1) - . Just a suggestion. ✔ lol tried
00:57:197 (1,2) - I say it would sound better without these notes. It would regulate the spread between Oni and Muzukashii better and give some emphasized break/gap.
00:58:397 (2,3,1,2,1) - kkddk is maybe better for this part. You are still mapping to vocal, but the kat is mostly mapped to the beat of the song, so using kkddk would keep this mapping.*
00:59:940 (1,2) - As above said.
{
01:01:311 (2) - Maybe delete this note and add at 01:01:654 a don. After this...
01:01:825 (1) - you can change this to K and delete the notes 01:01:997 (2,3) - .
At the end you should have the pattern(starting from 01:01:482): d d K x d d kkk D - The K is high pitch based and the kkk would be an ideal continuation of the K. They would have a connection together (due to kat-based sound).
}
01:08:168 (1,2) - Recommending to move these notes to 01:07:825, so the kiai sections fit better together.
01:09:368 (2,3,1,2,1) - As I said above.*
01:14:511 (1,1,2,3,1) - How about having k kkk d?
01:19:654 (1,2,3) - This could be a K. Not a must.

Oni is fine. Just here and there some suggestions for a better consistency since kats are kinda beat based in this song, even though you mapped to the vocal. Haha

I talked to Frostmourne, he would rebubble it after the mod got -maybe- applied.
Hope I could have. Good luck with the rank.
some is not exactly same as the suggestion which is checked but there is a change of half or around that point
it is very explained and helpful mod ~ lol ty ^^
and sorry for letting wait for and response

http://puu.sh/3k3n1.zip

changed where
moved bg a bit downward
and timing points
Frostmourne
hihi, I think this is ready to be checked by MMzz :P
rebubbled
Topic Starter
Chocoliti

Frostmourne wrote:

hihi, I think this is ready to be checked by MMzz :P
rebubbled
thx frost!
Sonnyc
화이팅~★

음 그나저나 모딩을 못드렸네요,,
Topic Starter
Chocoliti

Sonnyc wrote:

화이팅~★

음 그나저나 모딩을 못드렸네요,,

다음에 해주세요 ㅠㅠ
Kodora
i am sorry...

Remove (Short Ver.) from title, it is no longer allowed anymore

You may not pop this bubble for now, just wait untill next BAT will come ;)

t/87323
Frostmourne
read latest merchat's post please

merchat7 wrote:

Regarding short ver.

Image from game's website http://www.studio-ryokucha.com/syukufuku/dl_song-s.html

The text above say 歌ショートバージョン which basically translates to "Song Short Version" and if you download the mp3 from there, you'll see in the zip file, the mp3 is titled" PanoramaChaime_Short" so I think (Short Ver.) should be kept.

Full version also exist, you can verify this on vgmdb and I can personally verify this. Since there is already a map ranked with (Short Ver.) and there is no video in beatmap, if I see this ranked without (Short Ver.), I would think this is the full version which isn't the case so I really think this should be kept.

Well up to the beatmap creator's, but since there is already a ranked map with (Short Ver.), removing it would cause confusion in my opinion.
Kodora
Ok, sorry again then orz
Kawayi Rika
But current rule still need remove (Short Ver.) :?
those

Kawayi Rika wrote:

But current rule still need remove (Short Ver.) :?
No it doesn't. Leave it be.
Andrea
If original source has Short Ver. then it should be kept.
Kawayi Rika
I'm sooooooooo confused :(

Miya
Put your source if you want to put short. ver here so everyone will know it. Otherwise, remove the short. ver ><
DakeDekaane
mp3 file (downloaded from the mirrors in the game website) states it's a short version in its name (PanoramaChaime_Short.mp3) so it's ok to keep it.
Andrea
Video says something while mp3 something else, this is so confusing.
DakeDekaane
I don't find it confusing, it's like anime OPs that doesn't say "TV Size" in their respective videos.
Topic Starter
Chocoliti
So... remove or leave???????
Kodora

Senbonzakura wrote:

So... remove or leave???????
Leave as it now.
Zero__wind
omg I hate the short ver. rules
Rank it plz
eveless
[Sakura]
00:05:625 (3,4) - add whistles in these slider's beginning
00:26:511 (3) - anti-flow for me, how about flip it vertically?
00:43:310 (6) - move this to 00:43:311
00:50:339 (1) - move this to 00:50:340
01:20:511 (6) - I suggest you move this to x:393 y:267 to make a square.
01:23:254 (1) - doesnt flow well imo, try sth like this?
[Azmato's Hard]
Remove all random normal-hitwhistle from this diff, it's really annoyng since they doesnt make sense..

[Rikka's Normal]
00:49:139 (5) - move this to 00:49:140

sorry for so late, I'm kinda busy these days OTL
Azmato

eveless wrote:

[Azmato's Hard]
Remove all random normal-hitwhistle from this diff, it's really annoyng since they doesnt make sense.. O

sorry for so late, I'm kinda busy these days OTL
Thanks XD

http://puu.sh/3vuoV.zip
eveless
Ranked
happy623
congratz o/
Sylphi
Congratz! >~<
Oyatsu
t/87323/start=0
I know a rule. Don't use Short Ver. Why this still can ranked? :)
MineC24

Oyatsu wrote:

In my opinion, this song's source is eroge. not anime

Umm.. Just my thinking :D
Oyatsu

MineC24 wrote:

Oyatsu wrote:

In my opinion, this song's source is eroge. not anime

Umm.. Just my thinking :D
Baka, Short Ver uses in Videogame, Only TV Size in anime :!:
scanter
축축~
Sonnyc
Watch tags "eroge" :w
eveless

Frostmourne wrote:

read latest merchat's post please

merchat7 wrote:

Regarding short ver.

to oyatsu: if you care why there is a short ver.
Lanturn
This may be a little late but... no vid?

http://puu.sh/3vCd8.avi | Video offset is about -400 :(

I would really suggest adding this to your map if its not already too late ;_;
alacat
grats ;)
Verlaren
Congrats with first ranked beatmap! :)
Topic Starter
Chocoliti

Lanturn wrote:

This may be a little late but... no vid?

http://puu.sh/3vCd8.avi | Video offset is about -400 :(

I would really suggest adding this to your map if its not already too late ;_;

oh... but thx ></
HabiHolic
축하드려요~
Soar
Finally... 8-)
Naryuga
owo Congrats~ <3
pw384
owo
LQA20Ans