forum

[CUSTOM PROFILE BANNERS!] [username, osu! role, includes different gamemodes]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-TunaSliders-
Hello, I'm PrizmClicks, an aspiring artist, player,mapper, skin creator, new twitch streamer, and slider enthusiast! (sliders are cool)
I am working on some custom profile banners for players just because I thought it would be cool and new experience!

These banners include a general color theme, your osu! roles, and username!

AN EXAMPLE:

I directly take screenshots in the game and edit them in a card/banner format like this

To get your own just follow these steps:

comment the elements you would like in it, [username] [something that describes what you do in osu! but it can also be funny!]
[colors you would like in it]
what format you would like it in [profile card or banner]
[respected place to send it when I finish]
[wait for me to respond and I will make yours!]

*NOTICE* You will only be able to change your banner if you have supporter, but, if you have expired supporter and a me! section, you can put it in there in a player card format!**

Riae
Okay, I was planning to get osu!pporter btw and I wanted to use a banner that shows well the anime girl named Misaki mei its a horror anime so yeah the colors are basically dark and scary (Dark red - Black) Can you also name is Mei cause I've been planning on renaming when I buy the osu!supporter so yeah you can send it to my discord if your done And um if you ever do make mine Thank you so much ill appreciate it so much basically a Christmas gift <3 discord: AYOmei!#5562

Oh also it's fine for me if you don't have time to make I'm an understandable person so yeah feel free to complain about sumthing.
Topic Starter
-TunaSliders-

KIMINOKAMIRA wrote:

Okay, I was planning to get osu!pporter btw and I wanted to use a banner that shows well the anime girl named Misaki mei its a horror anime so yeah the colors are basically dark and scary (Dark red - Black) Can you also name is Mei cause I've been planning on renaming when I buy the osu!supporter so yeah you can send it to my discord if your done And um if you ever do make mine Thank you so much ill appreciate it so much basically a Christmas gift <3 discord: AYOmei!#5562

Oh also it's fine for me if you don't have time to make I'm an understandable person so yeah feel free to complain about sumthing.
thank you so much! I will be working on it! Thank you for waiting patiently!!
Quaze
cool idea to help others by gaining new experiences
I don't need a banner, but since you want to do something for me, then try to do something unusual.
I will not indicate anything from the preferences, because as I said, I do not need a banner, but you can try to make it, just not usual.
as I understand it, you make banners according to the same principle, and I will tell you that you will not be able to move forward normally in graphic design or simply in the possession of Photoshop without doing something different, something that is not similar to each other
Think about it.
my discord: Quaze#3873
GL.
Topic Starter
-TunaSliders-

Quaze wrote:

cool idea to help others by gaining new experiences
I don't need a banner, but since you want to do something for me, then try to do something unusual.
I will not indicate anything from the preferences, because as I said, I do not need a banner, but you can try to make it, just not usual.
as I understand it, you make banners according to the same principle, and I will tell you that you will not be able to move forward normally in graphic design or simply in the possession of Photoshop without doing something different, something that is not similar to each other
Think about it.
my discord: Quaze#3873
GL.
um ok
dylansantosh
Hey, idk if this is still open but I need a profile banner. Me previous one disappeared (puush got deleted).

I'd like to have a profile banner that features the character hirasawa yui, I've been a huge fan for years. I prefer material from the actual show, so no fanart but the background could be something else. I really do like the objects from the actual game that you have in the example, if you were to somehow are able to combine these things.

Anyway, I'd be willing to give compensation for your time, if you want to you can contact me on discord at DylanSan#0001
Topic Starter
-TunaSliders-

dylansantosh wrote:

Hey, idk if this is still open but I need a profile banner. Me previous one disappeared (puush got deleted).

I'd like to have a profile banner that features the character hirasawa yui, I've been a huge fan for years. I prefer material from the actual show, so no fanart but the background could be something else. I really do like the objects from the actual game that you have in the example, if you were to somehow are able to combine these things.

Anyway, I'd be willing to give compensation for your time, if you want to you can contact me on discord at DylanSan#0001
Hi I will do this I'm sorry I forgot about this because the notifications dont show up for my posts
Young Sheldon
Hi, I would like a profile banner that says "Kalyau" and is purple and blue. the subtitles would say "Skinner and content creator" (idk if this thread is still active)
Farfocele
Hi, i would like a profile banner that says "Farfocele" and is the same color as your banner. Please put some 1-2 jumps and cool sliders (2 different things, i know) in the background. The subtitles should say "The fastest singletapper you know at my rank, and probably a bad mapper". Please send me the banner on discord
Topic Starter
-TunaSliders-

Farfocele wrote:

Hi, i would like a profile banner that says "Farfocele" and is the same color as your banner. Please put some 1-2 jumps and cool sliders (2 different things, i know) in the background. The subtitles should say "The fastest singletapper you know at my rank, and probably a bad mapper". Please send me the banner on discord
ah yes sliders and 1-2 jumps i love will work on that
Pisapou
Hello ^^

I hope everything is fine for you. If you can make one more banner for me, i will take it with hapiness x) if not that's ok :).

As colour, i would like some red and black colour. In the background, if it's possible, it can be cool if you can put some of my own slider art that you can find :

If it's too difficult, just put some A R M I N's jump ahah x)

Oh, and I don't really want something that's describe me, but if you really want something, just put "The Worst Frensh Mapper" lmao x)

You can send me the result on discord : Pisapou#5264
HydraisLucky
if ur offers still up i was wondering if u could make a silvally themed profile banner with my user. I really like pokemonshowdown lol
I play the main game mode, and mostly do stream and burst maps. I dont really mind what color its in as long as its dark mode friendly lol
mrfishboy
heyo, I would like one of these if it's still up

mrfishboy
green and turquoise
banner
my discord (dirt#5260)or my email (if you need it I can send it)
Konzid
hey if ur still doing this then id like one

Konzid
pink, orange, red, black (just make it cool)
banner
discord: Konzid#2980
Armadayeet
If You're still doing this I would like to have one too.

I want the banner to have

my name in light blue text and in cursive, with an anime girl in the background and a clean background that looks like a nice garden.

Discord: armadayeet#6135
Ravennnn
Ravennnn
Mania
Light pink
Pfp
Raven #5103 on discord
i love rinko
mm
DeletedUser_24580160
not sure if i want a new profile pic/banner/bg but i will anyway

can you make a space-themed bg with the requirements below:
use these colo(u)rs:

use this cat in the foreground:

be in 16:9 in hd (if you can)

please dm me at twitter @BlueCord6411
if you can't acces twitter (or dont have it) send me on website dm
FLAPJACK_
Hey dude, are you still making these and if so, what do I have to do on my end?
epic man 2
dunno if this'd be accepted but im gonna try requesting anyway lol

username: epic man 2
elements: backgrounds to multiple of my uploaded maps compiled into one image (can pick whatever ones here, but some stuff like say it back, wyrw and some of my unranked maps would be pretty cool)
You can also put my pfp if you want but at the same time im not too sure since the inside joke behind my current one might wear off at any time
colours id like in the image: maybe a mix of purple and green gradients in some corners? I think it'd look pretty cool like that (overlaying over the compiled map backgrounds ofc)
What format would you like it in: banner
Respected place to put the finished request once finished: in PMs via an image link (Discord attachment links for example could work)

Thanks in advance!

Discord tag is thicc patrick#2207 btw if you wanna contact me through there instead of osu pms, which is acceptable as well
zKino
Hello my name is zKino and I am a Osu!Mania player and would like to request a banner that is like the one as my current profile picture or "Black background and a light blue eye in the Centre" please if you need a reference just look at my Profile on users/14824853 . :)

Thank You.

Discord: zKino#0007
TheFIGovernment
still doing?
username: GuardianRexs , i'd describe my self as a 727 WYSI enjoyer. maybe something like dark blue?? also as banner yes
kirbrisun
just wondering if this forum is still active
destro_
Heyoo if you are still doing it years later :D

destro
purple, black
banner
discord: destrofps
Beuh_noix
I love how after 4 years people still need your help, gl with that xd
xuiae
e