50.00%
Pork, fool!!
15.00%
Other (Comment)
10.00%
Total votes: 20
Topic Starter
Foxi
Beef or chicken... the endless war that mankind has fought for millennia!
Since the beginning of time, the two factions have fought in sandwiches, soups, chops, and so much more!

Now is the time to determine a victor. Whose side shall you choose, and what is your favorite meal with them?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Each one has its advantages depending on certain situations.

I can't answer that easily, but if you'd ask me... I prefer fish, chicken and pork, yet I like beef as well but it's hard to eat compared to the first three I mentioned.
Topic Starter
Foxi

eblf2013 wrote:

Each one has its advantages depending on certain situations.

I can't answer that easily, but if you'd ask me... I prefer fish, chicken and pork, yet I like beef as well but it's hard to eat compared to the first three I mentioned.
Indeed, it's an intentionally difficult question meant to make you think.
I personally love spicy chicken, favorite sandwich, but I also could never turn down a nice, juicy cheeseburger.
samX500
By far chicken, then beef and then pork. I am not sure where I would put fish, in my family we don't eat much fish so I don't eat fish with enough diversity to really rank it.
GPR

ninore
Beef & Fish!

Jonarwhal
ahh I forgot to leave a comment when I posted

I chose pork because I would feel like a jerk putting neither
but chicken and beef are both very problematic foods due to their environmental and ethical concerns

raising beef requires an excess of corn, which requires an excess of water
and in addition cow farts have methane which is really good at trapping heat

chicken is a lot better for environment but more cruel to the chicken, and you need a ton of chickens just to make the same amount of meat

chicken is healthier
most say beef tastes better

but pork is still rly good and probably more humane

the best choice is to chemically synthesize your own foods. duh.
viscerotonix
easily chicken, then beef, then pork. i'm not huge on pork aside from bacon! but i can tear up chicken in all forms lmfaoo
YyottaCat
Fish, then chicken. I don't particularly love pork but I guess it's easier to chew on than beef.
Phantonym
Chicken is cheaper than beef
Yukanna
Chickhen though i cant spell it right.
sadave
Chicken has less calories, higher thermic effect, less fat, more variety
animeslayergp
chicken is sugoi