forum

Spinner Brightness

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Cyclone
When you clear a spinner, the screen gets brighter. This looks fine with the default spinner, but with the skin i'm currently working on, i pretty much get blinded and lose track of my cursor, as well as i have trouble seeing the next incoming notes. Would it be possible for a toggle in the skin.ini to not have the spinner get bright upon clearing?
LuigiHann
I had no idea that happened. Is it a shader effect?
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Shader effect, yes. I don't really think a toggle is necessary?
Topic Starter
Cyclone
What would be my fix for this problem then? Make it all darker?
LuigiHann

Cyclone wrote:

What would be my fix for this problem then? Make it all darker?
Turn off shader effects :)
Topic Starter
Cyclone
oh.. right... :o
Echo
It'd be nice if there was an extra screen to choose specific shader effects to enable :P
LuigiHann

Echo wrote:

It'd be nice if there was an extra screen to choose specific shader effects to enable :P
While I do see why peppy might disagree with this on principle, and I would support him in that decision... I do agree it'd be nice for me to be able to try out some of the other neat effects while disabling the occasional blinding flash :p
anonymous_old

LuigiHann wrote:

Echo wrote:

While I do see why peppy might disagree with this on principle, and I would support him in that decision... I do agree it'd be nice for me to be able to try out some of the other neat effects while disabling the occasional blinding flash :p
+1. Such flashes are why I disable shaders.
Echo
I don't mind the spinner lightnings, it's the screen pulsing red when i'm failing that usually ultimately causes me to actually fail
mattyu007
Hmm being able to select certain shader effects sounds like a good idea to me :)