forum

PlayStation Club

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I think I'm going overboard with the green though. If possible, I change every vehicle I have to green. My new outfit does have some light blue on it though. Some...
Mafiamaster
What's your PSN, Lilac? =D
Ivalset
Oh yeah, I got my first platinum today. In White Knight Chronicles II. On a spare account because na account wouldn't work on eu version of the game.

I think my save file has 1510 hours logged on it.
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Well that would explain why I never see you online. Also, that's fucking insane.
Ivalset
Yes, that's part of it. If you really wanted to, you could add Teslavi as well to your friendlist, but I'm sure you're already full since you're so superpopular.
Lilac
I'm too lazy to add people, so you can add me. Or add it to the first post, ADD ME GUYS. I even formatted it the same to be added on the first post.

Lilac - Volonei
Ivalset
Ugh, why am I playing mafiamaster in AH3 when I haven't even played AH3 in like 4 months...
Mafiamaster
You promised!
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
You know, awp, when you said that you can eventually make it so that you don't take any damage from certain things in Saints Row 3, I didn't think you meant that you would literally become invulnerable to those things. That's awesome.
Lilac

Chump change I say, chump change!
Ivalset
AH3 is one of those games you should just grab from PSN, as a digital download.

Well, assuming your internet can handle such a thing!
awp
that's cheap for a special edition
Lilac

Ivalset wrote:

Well, assuming your internet can handle such a thing!
Well, download speed is apparently 7.8Mbps which is... Ehh, 850KB/s. I'm not that impatient to wait, however I might as well just get the extra stuff and...I dunno, overprice it on eBay?

Besides, something tells me I would suck hard at this game. I don't even know why I bought MvC3.
Ivalset
I consider myself to be not completely awful at fighting games, but mvc3 makes me feel like an infant.
awp
I'm bad at every fighting game except the two that I play which are Smash Bros and this one DBZ game called Raging Blast

the latter I've never played against another person but at least I've got all the buttons figured out
Lilac
I'll see if I can get better at MvC3 though...

...My brother still owns me at it.
Bestelle
MvC3 was alright for about an hour. I can't tolerate that game for some reason. Not bad at it, just don't like it.

Oh right, "X-factor". Derp
Pokebis
But MvC3 was kind of noobed out...
Was Ival good at Melty Blood? Can't quite remember.
Lilac
Regardless I'm going to go classical for the next game and go for the Sly Cooper Trilogy.

Loved it when I played it on my uncle's PS2. Want it on my PS3.
Ivalset

Pokebis wrote:

But MvC3 was kind of noobed out...
Was Ival good at Melty Blood? Can't quite remember.
Not really, but certainly better than you.
Pokebis

Ivalset wrote:

but certainly better than you.
Is that a challenge?
Mafiamaster

Pokebis wrote:

Is that a challenge?
I'm filling in for Ival, let's go.
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Man, Saints Row keeps getting better. I thought I was some unstoppable shit once I got a fully upgraded Bulldog with a turret. Then I thought I was definitely unstoppable once I got a tank in my garage. But now I am the tank. Invincible + infinite rocket launcher. Brutes are a joke now. And tanks.
awp
Dual Pistols + Explosive rounds
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Well, I 100%'d Saints Row 3, so I guess it's time for Saints Row 2. By the way, it's really annoying how they didn't let you choose black as a clothing color. That makes no sense.
awp
Saint's Row 2 is probably much harder to get 100% in. I remember the highest-difficulty diversions being really, really difficult (for some diversions). I wasn't able to clear all the drug trafficking ones iirc - particularly because you were confined to a single vehicle and once that thing was on fire, Game Over Man
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
So I played the very beginning of Saints Row 2, but I don't think I can keep playing that after beating Saints Row 3. Like, it's such a major step down that I just can't deal with it. The fact that I can't just jump straight into cars sucks so bad. And the control scheme is the stupidest thing I've seen. I also miss my character. Some of that wouldn't be such a problem if I wasn't already so entranced with SR3 though.
Lilac
At least we now know that Saints Row 3 is one of those games which had a better sequel.
awp

Seibei4211 wrote:

So I played the very beginning of Saints Row 2, but I don't think I can keep playing that after beating Saints Row 3. Like, it's such a major step down that I just can't deal with it. The fact that I can't just jump straight into cars sucks so bad. And the control scheme is the stupidest thing I've seen. I also miss my character. Some of that wouldn't be such a problem if I wasn't already so entranced with SR3 though.
Saints Row 2 has a quick-car mode as well.

Jump on the hood of the car and press triangle.

SR3 is better than SR2 gameplay-wise, but SR2 had a better character creator
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
You have to jump on the car? That's weird. I liked being able to sprint and jump into the car from a block away.

I will not argue the fact that the character customization was better. But it didn't have some of the options that I used in the third one, so I couldn't even get close to having the same character as the third one. Also, the clothing options were way, way, way better. You had styles, more clothing options, and you could pick black and white for once.
awp

Seibei4211 wrote:

You have to jump on the car? That's weird.
yeah, it's a bug. I don't know if they've fixed it since I last played it though. You go from on top of the car to instantly inside it.

Saints Row 2 allowed me to make Waluigi, so I can never argue with those results.
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Oh, it's a bug. I thought that was a gameplay feature or something. That would be weird. Anyway, I hate how they switched square and X around in areas like reloading/jumping and handbraking. And R3 to zoom sucks in any game. And this may only be a temporary problem, but it was pissing me off in the beginning. A lot of the times when an enemy would melee me, I'd fall down, get up, then immediately get hit again before I can counter or run away and have to get back up again. So stupid.
awp
I saw some SR3 gameplay videos that demonstrated how wrong I'm playing that game. I like base jumping, but I've never grappled a pedestrian and taken them base jumping with me. There's a cheat code that makes the entire city of Steelport intoxicated and I had no idea.
ampzz
I've never actually had a problem with that instant 'warp' inside a car when you stand on it as it was always a massive time saver when you're in the middle of running for your bloody life. XD

It's a lot nicer than how clunky and retarded trying to steal cars in GTAIV was at least.

Random splice of fun and humour made it enjoyable as heck.
Don't tell me none of you launched yourself from aircraft to land on a car and instantly start driving as if nothing ever happened whilst pissing yourself laughing?
Lilac
Is there any game on the PS3 that's good with online co-op?
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Full campaign or just co-op mode? PS3 exclusive or anything on PS3? Saints Row 3 has full co-op. Haven't done it, but I don't see why it wouldn't be fun. Army of Two 2 and Resident Evil 5 have fun co-op. Dead Island, Borderlands.
awp
I just finished the Matt Miller (Deckers) quest chain in SR3

Fuck yeah, Combat. I have two copies of that game for Atari 2600
[2EZ]Codyk

(will add list of games later)
Topic Starter
Seibei4211
Oh yeah, that Deckers part was awesome. I like how you get that tank afterwards, and the buster cannon.
FelixCross
PSN Gamercards

If we can match games I'm down for anything.
Just say you're from Osu! so I know what's up.
show more