forum

Mashsim's Modding Queue (STD) [Closed] 👺

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Amamiya Ren

IF YOU'RE POSTING AFTER 18.05.2021 READ DOWN HERE AND IGNORE THE PREVIOUS REPLIES' FORMAT!

Hello everyone and welcome to my modding queue! Now requesting is easy and fast, what you have to do is just to submit your mapset by using this submitting form! Once you're done hype this post by repling with your favourite Inazuma Eleven character (if you don't even know what it is just Google it and pick who you think is the best. You can either use the European version of the characters' names if you want to. If you'll gess my favourite character I'll instantly pick your map and fully mod it~ owo). You can check the queue's status here.

Please do not submit unofficial cuts or troll maps. Submit only finished maps, it doesn't matter if those aren't hitsounded.

For new mappers/unranked mappers

I will give the full priority to unranked mappers who are trying to rank their mapset.

If you are submitting your first map ever, I suggest to DM me (on Discord or when I'm online) instead asking for feedbacks. A full mod would be useless since there will obviously be a lot of problems in your map. I'm open to teach everything I know as long as it could be useful for someone who's interested in learning how to map.

I'm trying to make my way to become a BN! Wish me luck~ TwT

Something you may want to know about me, my maps and what I suggest you to request according to my skills/taste
    1. I'm not the best mapper around here, but I think I may give you some cool feedbacks or ideas.
    2. I map anime, pop and rock songs but I'm open to a lot of genres.
    3. I'm okay at hitsounding, nothing really special.
    4. I prefer to mod maps with only a difficulty since I'd focus much better instead of a set with a wide difficulty spread. I'm trying to improve under this aspect so feel free to request anyways if you have a lot of difficulties in your mapset.
    5. I don't like farm maps and I'm weak with tech ones so my suggestions would be useless to you. Feel free to send it anyways, if I like the song I may give it a shot.
    6. I'm uncomfortable with maps whose star rating is relatively high (over 7*), expecially with death streams. You can send them anyways, but they may be skipped.

Genres, artists and bands I like
  • This list may only give you the priority, I won't skip your request if the genre/artist/band doesn't fit with my taste!
    1. Genres: anime openings/endings, DnB, korean songs, metal and power metal, pop punk, rap and rock.
    2. Artists and groups: Amatsuki, Dragonforce, Eminem, Feint, Foreground Eclipse, Machine Gun Kelly, MY FIRST STORY, ONE OK ROCK, THE ORAL CIGARETTES, t+pazolite, T-Pistonz+KMC, XI.
Mithia
Man, this is too long (jk)
Hey o/
Artist: Tsunomaki Watame
Song name:Watame no komori uta
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1300945#osu/2698416
Does your mapset have GDs?: Yep, 1 (Birb's Normal)
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset?: do it with the one you feel most comfortable ^^

Thank you~
The_l3gend
Artist: KIRA
Song name: Machine Gun
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1299736#osu/2699139
Does your mapset have GDs?: nope
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset? If yes, which one?: nope
LeomineXD
Artist: Roselia
Song name: Break your desire
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1267585#osu/2634327
Does your mapset have GDs?: 1 by me and 1 by GDer
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset? If yes, which one?: Find Your Destiny

Se vuoi essere più veloce, puoi scrivermeli in italiano i suggerimeti :))
skneryado
Greetings!

Artist: Joaquim Alberto x Looper
Song name: Quim da Sirene
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1271935#osu/2647362
Does your mapset have GDs?: Yes, you can mod it if you want as well.
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset? If yes, which one?: Priority for now would be TINONI (5.45*), so if you can start with that, please go ahead. But if you can mod any other difficulty, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks, and have a good day!
Rekinaja
Hello there!

Artist: Bring Me The Horizon
Song name: Ludens
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1064384#osu/2228539
Does your mapset have GDs? Yes
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset? If yes, which one?
Expert Diff first because I'm less experienced than Zetera

Thank you :>
TP618
Artist: Dimrain47
Song name:At the Speed of Light
Mapset link: beatmapsets/555751#osu/1371099
Does your mapset have GDs?: Yes, one (Technica's Hyper)
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset?: Yes
If yes, which one?: Normal

Thanks! :D
JayBone
Artist: Meiko
Song name: Leave The Lights On (KROT Remix)
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1219937#osu/2537875
Does your mapset have GDs?: Yes, Normal and Insane diffs are GDs
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset? If yes, which one?: Whatever you feel most comfortable with modding!

thanks!~
Artemis99
Artist: LiSA
Song name: Shirushi
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1176688#osu/2454153

no GDs, only one diff.
RioAl
NM
Artist: angela
Song name: Beautiful Fight
Lenght: 4:00
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1286510
Does your mapset have GDs? no
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset? If yes, which one?
nope do what you liked
Local Hero
NM/(Totally optional) GD
Artist: Yorushika
Song name: Itte.
Length: 4:00
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1302907#osu/2702094
Does your mapset have GDs?: None at the moment, however that can be changed :P
Hello and Thanks in advance Chief!
Appetible
NM
Artist: IOSYS
Song name: Doutei Korose
Lenght: 2:11
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1283252#osu/2665060
Does your mapset have GDs? Nope
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset? If yes, which one? It's not important, but since I'm almost done with Insane, just do the order you want but leave Insane for last.

LeomineXD mi ha portato qui.
among0s
Artist: FELT
Song name: ALONE
Lenght: 4:25
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1279204#osu/2657224
Does your mapset have GDs? None
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset? If yes, which one? There is only one difficulty.
Reioli
Artist: MRS.Green Apple ( Shirakami Fubuki Cover )
Song name: StaRt
Length:1:54
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1322515#osu/2739334
Difficulties spread: 1
Does your mapset have GDs? None
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset? If yes, which one? Insane

Im not requesting for a hardcore mod, I would just love to hear your opinion on my work as a beginner mapper, thankyou
KAZKAZMEOWCAN
Artist: 倖田 來未
Song name: ドライビング
Lenght: 03:55
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1331998#osu/2760755
Difficulties spread: 4
Does your mapset have GDs? No, All Diff Created By Me
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset? If yes, which one? Easy
kiltanes
Hi!

Artist: Hatanaka Tasuku
Song name: not GAME
Lenght: 1:29
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1236560#osu/2616339
Difficulties spread: 5
Does your mapset have GDs? idk what is it ^^" , i'm still new about the vocabulary
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset? If yes, which one? No, do as you want ^^

Thanks in advance!
InsaneJohnson
Artist: Kobaryo
Song name: Galaxy Friends [Game Edition]
Lenght: 1:52
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1330761#osu/2757075
Difficulties spread: 1
Does your mapset have GDs? no
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset? If yes, which one? Normal or Hard, Witch you want.
Topic Starter
Amamiya Ren
Alright, due to my lack of time, I'm closing the queue. Try to send your maps to my Google Form, have a look at it in the description.
Topic Starter
Amamiya Ren
Since a lot of months have passed, I cleared my queue and now it's open again. If you still want a mod on a map you've already sent, consider doing that again by posting it here or on my Google Form (chose just one way to send it, do not send your maps via both ways).
LeomineXD
Artist: Fujifabric
Song name: Rakuen (TV Size)
Lenght: 1:26
Mapset link: beatmapsets/1354754#osu/2804002
Difficulties spread: E N H I
Does your mapset have GDs?: 1
Do you want me to start with a specific difficulty of your mapset? If yes, which one?: From easy to Hard.

Ho rimappato le prime 3 GD, sapresti darmi una piccola Mod o un tuo giudizio riguardo il remapping?
show more