forum

who do you think is the best 4k and 7k mania player of all time?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
H_Mid
you can pick 1 person for 4k and 1 person for 7k, also please say your answers based on their overall skill, scores on maps and DO NOT base it on pp because pp does not equal skill.
Lights
myuka is probably the best 4key player right now. lots of stamina and speed with strong technical accuracy.

first epsilon clear, some really good stamina PFCs, several first ever tech PFCs / FCs on FFR, lots of top scores on etterna.

I'd be hard pressed to put anyone above him.

Honorable mentions to all the acc gods pulling MFCs and RFCs.

No opinion on the top 7key player(s)
RayRaivern
Best of 4key player of all time= [GS]Myuka atm

The first (and the only person atm) to clear Epsilon (with OD 9) and Delta 1.1x. He also has insanely good accuracy.

Honorable mentions:
Wonder5193
Jhlee0133
Inteliser
and a lot of other players which if I listed would make this list too long.

Best 7k player of all time= Jakads? (don't know too many 7k players)

Player with highest pp. He has a lot of fast 7k scores which few players can come close to. His accuracy is also extremely good.

Honorable mentions:
Jhlee0133
2ard (Best 7k LN player)
Ska
4k theres too many gorilla players that excel at different skillsets so i dunno

personally i like inteliser the most, the amount of scores he's got that are way above what any of the fastest players can do is pretty insane, also he a qt
gloomygl1
4K Wonder and Myuka
7K idk
Sebasmint
Haven’t really investigated in this too but out of pure knowledge I have rn:

4K: Myuka and Wonder
7K: Jakads and Jhlee
Tachyon
anmaos a tank
[LS]PositoniX
4k - myuka - first epsilon clear, first how to be like myuka clear, sel's stamina journey 1.05 clear, loads of other insane stamina and acc scores, very well rounded

other people worth mentioning - jhlee - mostly known for 7k but still a tank in 4key, first 97 on cyber 1.6 and a good epsilon attempt

sel - one of the best stamina players of all time, first to clear delta 1.05, overall just really insane

anmao - underrated tbh, his speed is actually unbelivable

sillyfangirl - doesnt need much of an introduction, one of the best players of all time, now he's really good at 7k too

transcendence - really good at jacks and at passing things which really are not meant to be played, really good consistency too

wonder - doesnt need an introduction either

7k - jakads
other people worth mentioning - jhlee, 2ard, rest of south korea tbh lmao
Rikuka
wonder5193
somepersonig
4k idk
7k: the madman: jakads
pofnkul
Nice necropost.

Are etterna players allowed for 4 key?

4K: virtual for etterna. He has a AA choke on opakyl's sendan life at 1.25, a 94% AA on soldier of the stamina 1.55, a 97 AA on green eyed jealousy, a 93 AA on Nixo's ao-infinity at 1.05, and the list goes on
For osu mania myuka at his peak is still probably the best osu mania player for mainly the reasons listed above.

7K:Probably jakads but there is a large community of other 7k players that I'm not too sure about.
midgy
4k: me

7k: me

:)

ATTang is bes player tho don't @ me
Poptont

midgy wrote:

ATTang is bes player tho don't @ me
well i will @ u cuz ur completely wrong, jkzu is the best

jkzu cuz he a vibro main (that always leading to a top player), and i think hes top 10 or smth

jakod cuz he got an s on rude buster
mystV
4k shouldz be virtual (etterna) and kane is prob the best 4k mania player but like what pofnkul said, myuka at his peak is still probz the best mania player

7k is obviouslllllllllly me :D (jk jakads)

overall player is kalkai, but bojii is more of a 4k player than a 7k player which is why kalkai is the overall best
axiom
4k-Myuka or Kanemining(got banned 😞)

7k-Jakads
McEndu
The king of 7K is unambiguously Jakads. Has been proved numerous times. Period.
coi9
4k: amog mining or myuka
7k :jakads

im saying that amog mining(silicosis) is the best 4k player is bc he has a lot of number 1s and he can clear epsilon dans with 97 and higher
bananahira

H_Mid wrote:

you can pick 1 person for 4k and 1 person for 7k, also please say your answers based on their overall skill, scores on maps and DO NOT base it on pp because pp does not equal skill.
4k without ay doubt: Wonder5193
do i have to make you remember how this guy did SS on AiAe, TWICE
ScoliosisET
4k: like everybody else, its silicosis or myuka
7k: the whole south korean players in the first page of the leaderboard rankings
pofnkul
id like to change my 4k mania option to boge cuz he's popping off now.
still prefer virtual tho amv 1.2 is nutty.
show more