forum

i nid the SKIN ONLY!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ihsan101
Ignore the vid purpose or anything..i just nid the skin hitsound thats all!!!plz... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gJB0ZTHKG0
Kunkka_old
That skin was so irritating it made me twitch
Topic Starter
ihsan101
do u know the skin?...can u link it to me?... :o :o
Heibel
Ohaii

t/22984

t/40281

Thank you
VoidnOwO

wiki wrote:

Hush-Hush

Achievements of this kind have no obvious way to get them. The player himself must find out what he needs to do in order to unlock the achievement.
Spoiling the method on how to unlock these specific achievements will result in a ban. The title itself is a clue.
Heibel

BRBP wrote:

wiki wrote:

Hush-Hush

Achievements of this kind have no obvious way to get them. The player himself must find out what he needs to do in order to unlock the achievement.
Spoiling the method on how to unlock these specific achievements will result in a ban. The title itself is a clue.
You just failed sir, he was asking for the skin, not the achievment
TakuMii

Heibel wrote:

You just failed sir, he was asking for the skin, not the achievment
But he linked to a video revealing how to get a hush-hush achievement. It's against the rules.
Heibel

YayMii wrote:

But he linked to a video revealing how to get a hush-hush achievement. It's against the rules.
It sure is. But. All he wanted was the skin in the video.
Topic Starter
ihsan101
cant any of u tell me the skin?..i just want the skin not spoiling the achievement..sry......although just ban me if u have to but plz tell me the skin before that..T_T...
MLGnom
We won't tell you. Simply, we don't know what skin it is. Because it's just a mix of few skins/some elements are original/private. That's why people should ask creator of video/player that you can see in replay about skin and stop spamming skinning subforum. :/
KRZY
I'd rather if they spammed the subforums than spam people.
MLGnom

KRZY wrote:

I'd rather if they spammed the subforums than spam people.
An what would be a point of spamming subforum if they can't find answer here?
Heibel

ihsan101 wrote:

cant any of u tell me the skin?..i just want the skin not spoiling the achievement..sry......although just ban me if u have to but plz tell me the skin before that..T_T...
I already sent you a PM a while ago with the skin sounds you asked for in it a while ago... Check you mail or something