forum

Is Komi-San worth reading?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akumace
I don’t usually read manga but I see people talking about it. Is it good?
PorridgeBoss
I've read a lot of romcom manga such as Rikei ga koi and Takane to hana. And yes I can say Komi san is one of the most unique manga I've ever read. Because this is the slice of life. Most of the chapters are just random funny/cute bits. And I can say, Yep Komi san is highly recommended..
shadow face
Yup it is worth it to read Komi-san if you like some comedy and slice of life. Highly recommend
sky0565
yes.
mochiron_desu
I also needed this thanks !
syresai
yeah but there's little to no progression with a romantic relationship and it just teases you
i wouldn't recommend
ghoulybits
It's worth reading if you're fine with an extremely slow-burn romance. If that isn't your cup of tea though, it might be worth it just to skip.
missterry
yeppie yepp
ruzzyy
I recommend this especially if you love romcom and slice of life. I particularly don't like slice of life, but I have read Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. It's a good manga with over 260+ chapters (I haven't checked). And you might not wanna binge read this, as there's tons of characters. So by the time you finish binge reading, and have to wait for the next chapter, you'd probably forget 99.99% of all the characters lol.