forum

Cbcc is my top play now

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aleksine
I got the 6 star fc medal, but was it really worth it? Now I have to live with the fact that Cbcc is going to be my top play for months until I find some other map to take my top play over D:
HaonJ
I mean, at least it’s not like super low acc
Topic Starter
Aleksine
btw it wasn't for months because now I have like over 10 200pp plays in my profile and I got to 5 digit from 189k in a week. But yeah too bad It's all because of farming. Well, I'm proud of myself anyway. Didn't really see myself ever being a 5 digit.
Almost
I mean if you care so much you would just stop playing maps that last less than a minute
Penguin
yeah, just get scores that you're proud of instead of farming. It's that simple.
Topic Starter
Aleksine

Almost wrote:

I mean if you care so much you would just stop playing maps that last less than a minute
I know this was months ago but I actually have a huge problem with high heart rate when playing long maps. Nerves just take over.
WitherMite

Aleksine wrote:

Almost wrote:

I know this was months ago but I actually have a huge problem with high heart rate when playing long maps. Nerves just take over.
embrace the nerves and play them anyway, it gets better as you get used to playing those long maps, and if you practice playing while nervous you also acclimate and nerves wont affect your playing as much.

unless you have some heart issue, its not going to hurt you.