forum

things that should be changed about osu! in my opinion.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EPIKSTA
this thread is really old and i dont want people seeing what i wrote becuase it was stupid
GPR
I dont really understand the number 2. Do you mean like login with two different account?
- Marco -
the website does automatically save your credentials. If it doesn't work for you try a different browser or clear the cookies and try again.

or if you're talking about osu! there's an option to save both username and password, just make sure to select both of these options.

Zelzatter Zero
1. You definitely forget that reddit exists. There's a thread which contains all the old version for you to try without searching anywhere else. (Note that MediaFire is one of the most trusted site out there)

2. Look at - Marco -'s post. I'm sure no one would be that dumb to not implement that feature and even fewer to not even see that either. Also worth a note that multiaccounting is not allowed.

3. Why can't you just play it online...? You're not cheating, no one is gonna watching you doing stuff like top players either. What I can see in this point is how your self-esteem is being too low to the point that you're scared of someone is going to watch your play. Keep in mind that unless your play is in the top 1000 it won't be saved into the server, and unless it's in top 50 it won't be visible to anyone except you and anyone that downloads the play in your profile (and no one's care enough to even do that either).