forum

Tips for my map? First time mapper

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hokeypogi
This is my first time mapping but I'm open to criticism. Its a 3.45 star map. Thanks in advance!

Link here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11QWWLQ2rs0vcYDwflHBmjtZy9ymzpINo/view?usp=sharing
Cerno
tbh this map aint that bad compared to some people's first maps (u shoulda seen my first map, my dumbass dont know sliders can even curve back than KEKW).

aight first off, im not sure if ur aiming to make a 3* map or a Normal diff. if ur planning on to make this a 3*, change the diff name to Hard. if ur tryna make this a Normal map, the star rating should be around 2~2.99*.

second, there are some parts that are a bit undermapped, basically parts that has very obvious/noticeable instruments playing but are not mapped/skipped

third, i suggest u can try and take a look at some tech mappers' maps (or just ranked maps in general) to get the idea of how slider points work (such as Fisky, ProfessionalBox, Mir... etc), cuz u dont need that much slider points to make a simple curve slider lmao, u only need one to make it curve

yah i think that's about it lmao the map is overall pretty gud for a first map.