forum

In your opinion who's the hardest Overwatch character to get good at?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CEO_OF_FUN_
Personally the only character I don't really understand at all would be Zen. I mostly end up playing Sigma because he's super easy to just roll on teams with
Jujai
The hardest Overwatch character to get good at, that I personally think is probably Genji or Hanzo.
IreIia
Doomfist or Ball
Dilly_P
Umm Imo Genji
bulbul
genji very hard to get good at
- Marco -
Genji or Hanzo
Arctos Sagittario
Mercy as the most difficult.

Thing is, just when you think you understand how mercy is played, then you see players like Yveltal in Hunters.

Somehow it feel like osu, very easy to understand how it’s played, yet such a huge difference from god players and 1-hour players.
TealStar
Genji and Hanzo are the common ones I see in this thread.

In my opinion: Widowmaker is a pain to get good at especially in the competitive scene. I'm always concerned when someone picks her. Your sniping and game have to be on point.
sadave
Bastion is the hardest character in video gaming history, the amount of skill and agility required to hold mouse 1 is unparalleled with the lower skill characters like genji and sombra
bossdontwalk
Probably Genji.
Itz_Allyson
Genji is hard to get good at and I personally find Wrecking Ball hard
Kokichi_san
I think it's Mercy Sigma and Zen
Laxxer
Genji

Tracer is also difficult, I'm surprised she hasn't been said. Her mobility is fairly straightforward but her aiming and positioning requires insane amounts of skill.

The snipers, excluding Ashe, are also hard. Not in the same way Genji and Tracer are hard, but just in fulfilling their duty as a sniper and aiming properly.
Neigdoig
I've not played Overwatch much, and really tried to deal with Tracer.