Total Posts
Topic Starter
LI-NA
Explain the issue you are having:

I have some delay to drag with tablet.

Is it reproducible? If so, explain the steps to do so:

1. Click and drag.
2. Cursor is fixed.
3. after 0.2 ~ 0.5s, cursor is moved. (Teleport...)

Include any relevant video or screenshots, and hardware information for hard crashes or lag issues:

http://img.atde.kr/zsZe

I on Tablet mode in osu, and off every tablet function.

I can't find similar problem in google and osu forum. Please help me. :(
Enzo_old
t/87301

Also, turn off Windows Aero and switch to the classic one.
Topic Starter
LI-NA
I'm sorry.. I used Windows 8 and Bambo Comic.
(I have similar problem in Win7)

It dosen't have Areo... :(
Enzo_old
With Windows 8 you're supposed to use Aero all the time, if i'm not mistaken. Although i wouldn't recommend Windows 8.
echoFX
Ask: "helion" he has a fix for that issue

This Guy is just awesome
Hikaros
I have the same exact issue. And i have disabled every single feature windows has with tablets including the dynamic feedback, absolutely everything (had to look in several forums since is not the same as windows 7) and it still does the same thing, if the pen touches the tablet it like stucks and then teleports, i even recorded a video of it, will upload it later on today. And yes it is Windows 8.
Hikaros
Bumping and posting the video i said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmsV6Umhl1I

like i've said i have disabled every single service, feature and everything regarding tablet's extra features including the modifications in the reg.

forgot to mention: Mouse mode doesn't have this issue just pen mode but mouse mode is far more horrible than horrible itself.
WishfulFiction

Hikaros wrote:

Bumping and posting the video i said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmsV6Umhl1I

like i've said i have disabled every single service, feature and everything regarding tablet's extra features including the modifications in the reg.

forgot to mention: Mouse mode doesn't have this issue just pen mode but mouse mode is far more horrible than horrible itself.
Same problem; its the dynamic feedback. That's the main reason why I recently switched to hovering.
It makes tapping in win8 impossible on harder songs

also afaik there is no solution and we have to wait for a patch or something.
I tried pretty much everything too.
-> Disabling settings for tapping on the tablet (you should actually enable click and hold for windows 8 because theres some buggy stuff with wacom and holding for right click, just set hold time to max and duration to min)
-> there is no way to disable dynamic feedback
-> I tried some methods through the registry editor, but none worked
Hikaros
It isn't the dynamic feedback, i managed to disable it. Cursor still acts up when you tap the tablet.
Full Tablet
The easiest solution is just removing the tip of the tablet, and then reassigning common click to one unused keyboard key.
Hikaros

Full Tablet wrote:

The easiest solution is just removing the tip of the tablet, and then reassigning common click to one unused keyboard key.
That is what i did but it feels really awkward ):
helion
Since I got some messages about this, I guess it's a good opportunity to post it now. :)
There have been quite a few threads about this issue. I figured out a fix since the last one. The only downside (of Step 2) is that it causes issues for tablet-aware applications. Fortunately, osu! isn't one of them. This is what you need to do:

Step 1: Turn off tablet taps driver-side
See here. This has the same effect as removing the pen tip and will result in every tap on the tablet surface being ignored. This is what I use. I'm using one of the pen buttons as a click and got used to it fairly quickly. If you are fine with that and don't need pen tapping, you can skip Step 2 and leave it at that.

Step 2: Run TabletTapToClick.exe
I made a litte tool that uses the Wintab API to get raw data from the tablet and simulate a mouse click every time you tap. You can download it here. Source code is included. I posted it on the Wacom forums a few days ago, you can read that thread for some more details if you are interested.

Update 2013-12-19: Wacom has released a new driver (5.3.3-2) that fixes all issues! Download it from the Wacom support page, install it, go to the pen mode settings and uncheck "Use Windows Ink".
Hikaros

helion wrote:

Since I got some messages about this, I guess it's a good opportunity to post it now. :)
There have been quite a few threads about this issue. I figured out a fix since the last one. The only downside (of Step 2) is that it causes issues for tablet-aware applications. Fortunately, osu! isn't one of them. This is what you need to do:

See here. This has the same effect as removing the pen tip and will result in every tap on the tablet surface being ignored. This is what I use. I'm using one of the pen buttons as a click and got used to it fairly quickly. If you are fine with that and don't need pen tapping, you can skip Step 2 and leave it at that.

I made a litte tool that uses the Wintab API to get raw data from the tablet and simulate a mouse click every time you tap. You can download it here. Source code is included. I posted it on the Wacom forums a few days ago, you can read that thread for some more details if you are interested.
OMG IT ALL WORKED PEFECTLY! marry me lol.

Thank you very much, someone should pin that.
Nyari

helion wrote:

Solution 2 worked for me, feels way better now, and I can start practicing tapx again :>
puncia

helion wrote:

I love you so much.

Seriously, thank you.
kshkk

helion wrote:

Solution 2 works with me, many many thanks :D
mengsky

Hikaros wrote:

helion wrote:

OMG IT ALL WORKED PEFECTLY! marry me lol.

Thank you very much, someone should pin that.
It hopes to read this article a little earlier. I waste all a day for WintableND.

Through print a log I find that drag reason is a CXO_SYSTEM msg.

And I view your code. I think this way is batter like this

//Get the table context Process the System Message Only
context = CWintabInfo.GetDefaultDigitizingContext(ECTXOptionValues.CXO_SYSTEM);
context.SetOverlapOrder(true);
this's my code
https://github.com/mengskysama/OSU-Win8 ... d/Form1.cs
release
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid ... k=17047226
Raging Bull

helion wrote:

Update 2013-12-19: Wacom has released a new driver (5.3.3-2) that fixes all issues! Download it from the Wacom support page, install it, go to the pen mode settings and uncheck "Use Windows Ink".

bump for all windows 8 users D:
Tylie
im on windows 8, i installed a bamboo tablet, it can move on the desktop, but not Osu! ive enabled tablet os support and it still doenst work :x help
Bara-
Disable raw input and set mouse sensitivity to 1.00x
funkyfreak
Hi guys! I have the same problem but with a Huion H610. The option that worked for people didn't work for me. When I went to App Data, nothing said wtablet which I think was wacom tablet, and the application in step 2 didnt do anything i pressed enable, opened osu!, and it didnt do anything. I also tried disable. I really want to play with the tablet I got in the mail today! Please help! :( P.S. This only happens when osu! is opened. And I have Windows 7.
Trosk-

funkyfreak wrote:

Hi guys! I have the same problem but with a Huion H610. The option that worked for people didn't work for me. When I went to App Data, nothing said wtablet which I think was wacom tablet, and the application in step 2 didnt do anything i pressed enable, opened osu!, and it didnt do anything. I also tried disable. I really want to play with the tablet I got in the mail today! Please help! :(
Do not bump archived threads. Make a new thread for your issue instead.
funkyfreak

Trosk- wrote:

funkyfreak wrote:

Hi guys! I have the same problem but with a Huion H610. The option that worked for people didn't work for me. When I went to App Data, nothing said wtablet which I think was wacom tablet, and the application in step 2 didnt do anything i pressed enable, opened osu!, and it didnt do anything. I also tried disable. I really want to play with the tablet I got in the mail today! Please help! :(
Do not bump archived threads. Make a new thread for your issue instead.
How do I make a new thread?
Trosk-

funkyfreak wrote:

Click on the "Ask the community" button or here.
funkyfreak

Trosk- wrote:

funkyfreak wrote:

Click on the "Ask the community" button or here.
ok