posted
Total Posts

Should Osu! add an advanced tutorial

Yes
80.00%
No
20.00%
Total votes: 20
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
BladeDra9on
I have been playing this game for a fair bit now and I still have issues with streams. In my opinion they are the most difficult thing by far so I would like maybe an advanced tutorial or something of the sort to teach you how to do more advanced mechanics. I feel like as it is when you throw new players in it will be a lot harder for them to learn how to play the game. I've noticed that the game has a learning curve and so I feel like this would help with that a lot.
Cerno
i dont think tutorials like that are needed. since streams only starts appearing at around 4* maps, new players shouldn't really worry about it

also you shouldn't even be playing stream maps (or maps including small portions of streams) at around ur rank, the reason why ur finding them hard is becuz they're way out of ur skill level. move back to a lower diff where u can consistently get above 96% acc on and start from there
RockRoller
osu! is constantly evolving, there is no way to make a tutorial that teaches you about everything. The current tutorial tells you when to click, that you need to hold sliders and that you need to spin spinners, which is all that is really needed imo.
abraker
marking as duplicate community/forums/topics/376532