forum

Does anyone know how to get rid of the "static" sound on a slider hitsound ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sarahsarbear89
I tried to look it up but i don't really understand if someone could make a video or show pictures that would be really great!
WitherMite
you can put a 5% volume green line on the tick after the slider head, or use the 44 byte blank .wav as the sliderslide hitsound, I think that's allowed as its not an active hitsound, but im not completely sure.

this wiki guide should help you to add custom hitsounds like this. help/wiki/Guides/Adding_Custom_Hitsounds
DeletedUser_13957006

WitherMite wrote:

or use the 44 byte blank .wav as the sliderslide hitsound, I think that's allowed as its not an active hitsound
correct but only if the slider tick is not silent - meaning that either the slider tick or slider slide has to be audible for feedback
Petal

Blackeei wrote:

correct but only if the slider tick is not silent - meaning that either the slider tick or slider slide has to be audible for feedback
Pretty sure there's no limitation for this.
DeletedUser_13957006

Petal wrote:

Blackeei wrote:

ranking criteria. the editor itself doesn't limit but the rc actually requires one of those to be audible
Zelzatter Zero

Blackeei wrote:

Petal wrote:

Blackeei wrote:

ranking criteria. the editor itself doesn't limit but the rc actually requires one of those to be audible
Only the sliderhead to give feedback for players. RC doesn't have limits for the others.
TheKingHenry
as a note, there used to be restriction just like what Blackeei is talking about here, but it hasn't existed in a while anymore
DeletedUser_13957006

TheKingHenry wrote:

as a note, there used to be restriction just like what Blackeei is talking about here, but it hasn't existed in a while anymore
oh. my bad then