forum

Is my map rankeable?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Uchigatana
I made a new map but almost every mod and BN ignore my map, I just want to know if I am doing a good job here

beatmapsets/1273195#osu/2645689

If you can check it out and tell me what is wrong with it I would love that

And thanks in advance
qwt
Well generally the map isn't bad Im only skimming over it

BN's and mods ignoring your map can be for a number of reasons I suggest trying to get mods more than BN's first since your still a new mapper once you have enough mods try BN's then and make sure to read there preferences rules etc

Im guessing your rushing or not doing that cause getting BN's and especially mods isn't that hard

Try also posting your map in modding queues
Topic Starter
Uchigatana

Reforms Expert wrote:

Well generally the map isn't bad Im only skimming over it

BN's and mods ignoring your map can be for a number of reasons I suggest trying to get mods more than BN's first since your still a new mapper once you have enough mods try BN's then and make sure to read there preferences rules etc

Im guessing your rushing or not doing that cause getting BN's and especially mods isn't that hard

Try also posting your map in modding queues

I literally spammed my map in like 30 modding queues but only 3 answer me, and thats why I am asking for this

I think no one wants to mod it just beacuse its a 5 min 8 star deathstream map
DeletedUser_13957006
a 8 star map is pretty hard to get mods in general because that's around the point reasonable gameplay starts getting extremely subjective. i haven't played your map but if it's good enough things are gonna eventually come around. ranking maps in general takes time and ranking your first map WILL take some months. all i can wish you is good luck
Adinda
Yea tru not many modders can judge high sr map ,would definitely nice if you ask to spesific person that can judge that so you can properly get some points for the map
TheKingHenry
mm yeah and often enough the people that could perhaps reasonably judge harder maps are quite skeptical to do so when the mapper doesn't seem to be experienced to them