forum

Hey guys! I'm new

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CrystalBoi_old
Account recovery sucks. Well, i used to have another osu! account but i forgot the login details. I know, looking at flashing images and balls do happen to make you lose most memories that happened that day. I mean, for me, memorizing beatmap positions move other important things out of the way like, math and my upcoming tests. So, I'm Crystal. I know, generic name but bear with me here! I live in California, and I like Osu! Minecraft, and playing piano. I was introduced to Osu! 4 months ago (i think) by a friend that I met on discord. He also helped me start my youtube channel. Yeah, i mentioned a youtube channel, but I'm getting off track. I also enjoy playing with my dog, and watching whatever pops up on my tv from time to time. I also enjoy hiking, and forgetting to drink water most of the time. I also enjoy the occasional wildfires that threaten our city, and floods. I also enjoy wearing a mask because it feels comforting. Anyways, Im Crystal, and I hope to have a fun time playing Osu!

Ight ima go refract some light now
- Marco -

CrystalBoi wrote:

Account recovery sucks. Well, i used to have another osu! account but i forgot the login details.
If for some reason the Account recovery page didn't work you should contact accounts@ppy.sh because multiaccount is forbidden.