forum

Good gaming mouse that has the least complaints about double click

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
So I'm trying to find my legit first gaming mouse, what I want in particular is the ones that has a nice grip for small hands, can be customizable(dpi, optional lights) doesnt matter if it only have 3 buttons, but most of all I want it to be durable and is least prone to issues such as double clicking.

I am a techy and I take care of my equipment, you guys have any suggestions or opinions on what I should get as my first gaming mouse?

also as much as possible, can it be cheap? < 30
Arctos Sagittario
Hmm the mice I’ve been using were mostly wireless so they were like $100 and above… Yet with that much money spent the mice weren’t necessarily useable in fact.
My suggestion would be, Logitech and Steelseries are solid choices, Roccat are cool without much known durability issue, personally I don’t like Razor (for the logo. It’s not good looking by my standard) but their mice are good.
Ditch Mad Catz ones to electronic waste bins, they look dramatically and operate pathetically. Constant usability issue is definitely bad for your health and well-being.
Winnyace
even cheapo gaming mice nowadays have good enough sensors, but if you want a real brand for your mouse then Logitech G102 (amazon link) is one I've been using for a while now.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Arctos Sagittario wrote:

Hmm the mice I’ve been using were mostly wireless so they were like $100 and above… Yet with that much money spent the mice weren’t necessarily useable in fact.
My suggestion would be, Logitech and Steelseries are solid choices, Roccat are cool without much known durability issue, personally I don’t like Razor (for the logo. It’s not good looking by my standard) but their mice are good.
Ditch Mad Catz ones to electronic waste bins, they look dramatically and operate pathetically. Constant usability issue is definitely bad for your health and well-being.
Yes that is quite expensive, I can save that up in 2 years roughly lol, do you have any particular model of recommendation that I should buy? im scared of razer and logitech since people are complaining about issues of the quality on their mouses.

Winnyace wrote:

even cheapo gaming mice nowadays have good enough sensors, but if you want a real brand for your mouse then Logitech G102 (amazon link) is one I've been using for a while now.
not going for that one since there are alots of complaints of those having the double click issue in just a year, logitech and many other mouse brands should be embarassed since my old mouse ball lasted 6 years without any issues other than wearing out.
Arctos Sagittario

szkiller wrote:

Yes that is quite expensive, I can save that up in 2 years roughly lol, do you have any particular model of recommendation that I should buy? im scared of razer and logitech since people are complaining about issues of the quality on their mouses.
Basically the low cost entry level product of every company are within your range, if the budget is sub-30 USD level or somewhere around.
Anything more advanced would be over your budget level, and may not quite suit your need to be honest.

Brand wise I’d recommend bigger companies, namely Steelseries. Zowie can be included too now that they got BenQ behind them.

In fact, searching for low cost gaming mice at reddit or quora would be a good idea. There may be some comparisons between those products.
STEEMkid
none. just use tablet
Winnyace

DXPOHIHIHI wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

not going for that one since there are alots of complaints of those having the double click issue in just a year, logitech and many other mouse brands should be embarassed since my old mouse ball lasted 6 years without any issues other than wearing out.
never actually had any problems with registering double clicks with mine and I have it for 3 years, if not 4 years, at this point.
leftforkilling
sadave
G502

buy it
Ryoko
You should get the Glorious model o

I heard its small, cheap, good quality, and lightweight. It'll be perfect for most games
AmyRunes
Wait you guys have a gaming mouse?
Winnyace
they're not that much expensive, at least here
Riae
well Glorious model D is capable of double-clicking for what I've heard there are but I haven't tried mine cause idk how I'm using glorious model O
Phantonym

Winnyace wrote:

I agree with Winnyace, i've been using G102 for 2 years and never had a problem about double click.
Riae

Phantonym wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

I agree with Winnyace, i've been using G102 for 2 years and never had a problem about double click.
I haven't tried it but I do want to see how it feels playing with it
vv72
I've been using the razer deathadder mouse for a couple of years now. I've never had any issues with it & would higly recommend it. Seeing as it's a couple of years old now you it is being sold for $25-$35 in many stores.
Riae
Ill try it then
salve123123
i use a redragon m808 mouse. its cheap but it works. no problems so far. been using it for over a year