forum

[Archived] Pressure causes cursor to be inverted

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ColdCalm
Yesterday i changed the nib of my pen because the other one was broken, i tired to use it but it wasnt working, i re installed the drivers and it worked, but whenever i put pressure on it, it then becomes inverted.

I use the huion 420

sens is 1 and im not using raw input

"edit" i dont press my nib into oblivian it just messes me up most of the time
Tobias Leander
What exactly becomes inverted? are u talking about in-game or the pen itself.
Topic Starter
ColdCalm
the pen itself, it does the same thing on my desktop, and it changes the osu volume as well
Tobias Leander
I'm still not too sure what u mean by inverted could u explain more in-depth or send a video of it happening?
Topic Starter
ColdCalm
yeah, whenever i put pressure on my pen nib, it inverts the cursor and makes it spazz out, so if i move my pen left it goes right, if i move right it goes left and so on. if that helps, if not ill send a video
Tobias Leander
Did u accidentally pick left/right hand option in the tablet driver software?
Also since its only when u put pressure on is the pen nib lose by any chance? maybe try changing that pen nib out for yet another one and see if that solved the issue or remove it and insert it again perhaps?
Topic Starter
ColdCalm
no, didnt work, all it did was make normal movement inverted. i can restart my pc if nothing else
Phantonym
Change the driver to hawku's, set the tip button to "None". Huion tend to have problems with their driver