forum

Is there a professional in the timing area to help me?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mithia
Hello, I wanted to know if anyone here knows how to get multiple bpm out of a song, mostly focused on piano, since I tried but I'm sure it sucks ;w; .
If anyone is interested, you can write to me at dm or I will write to you myself.
Thanks for reading
Song link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-LLDa8HhYA&ab_channel=JeffWilliams-Topic This Life Is Mine (feat. Casey Lee Williams)

I don't like to write here as I don't know if I break any rules, in any case, notify me
Asphiee
sorry cant help u with timing stuff, im not very adept with that
Topic Starter
Mithia

Asphyre wrote:

sorry cant help u with timing stuff, im not very adept with that
Don't worry, thank you very much as well
TheKingHenry
I do know timing stuff, but unfortunately variable timing takes bunch of time and that I do not have so much...

on the other hand, learning how to time is quite good skill to have in future when mapping anyways, so here are some tutorial videos aimed at variable timing in particular or containing some advice on it (first ones that popped up with quick Youtube search), perhaps you will find them helpful when trying it yourself

How to Time Variable BPM Songs - by dsco
osu!mapping: timing - by pishifat
Variable BPM - Advanced Timing Tutorial - by Charles445
osu!mapping | variable timing tutorial - by over_loadcode

Like pishi says early on, the main thing you need for timing is patience, other than that it's one of the more straightforward aspects of mapping

Good luck
Topic Starter
Mithia

TheKingHenry wrote:

I do know timing stuff, but unfortunately variable timing takes bunch of time and that I do not have so much...
Oh Henry, thank you very much, I will be reviewing that to learn a little more about it