forum

No More Miss - [osu!NMM] | Software to help you improve on Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheSupremeEagle

No More Miss is a software to help you improve on Osu!
by offering you objectives at your level, based on a challenging miss calculation.

Introducing the software

No More Miss was knowned before as No More Fail, but got a brand new graphic interface to help you using it easily.

By a map that you have chosen on Osu!, this software will give you a number of miss that you will not have to reach in your next play of the map. You can also add mods to the map to make the challenge harder or easier, NMM will adjust the result to make the challenge doable for you. And that's it ! Choose a map, launch the software and... Good luck ! :3

NMM can do other usefull thing to help you in your way to the top player rank. You can use the searching button to make the programm reading your game and take the informations of the map automatically, and you can save maps into the software to check the objectives easily and faster. You also have a personnal NMM profil that you can adjust to put the difficulty at the level that you want. And many other usefull update coming soon (any idea ?). But NMM is still in devellopement, so I highly recommend you to check the [How to use ?] section to understand how to use it correctly and what can go wrong with it.
How to use ?

Go button:
To start a new challenge, choose a map on Osu! and click on the Go button. Follow the instruction and you will have a result depending on the map chosen, this number will represent the number of miss that you will not have to reach in your next play on the map. You will have to disable mods on Osu! to have the maps at a [no mods] state, so don't forget that.

Searching maps:
If you don't want to enter manually every informations of the map, you can also use the searching button. To use it, go to Osu! and select the map that you want to use in NMM. Then click on the searching button, go back to Osu! and wait for the little bell notification. When the informations are detected, click on the Go button and the informations will be entered for you ! You will also have to disable mods on Osu! to have the maps at a [no mods] state, so don't forget that.

Adjusting the result:
If the challenge given is too easy or too difficult, you can readjust the result by pressing the stars button at the final result page or into your library.

Saving maps:
You can save maps into your library to access to them easily. You will be able to add mods and change the level of difficulty to the challenge if you found it too easy, or too hard.

Profil:
When you create your profil at the start of NMM it will be saved and can be removed anytime that you want. You can access or remove your profil by the profil button.

NMM have few important things to know, there is some rules that you will have to follow to make NMM work correctly:

1. Always disable mods on Osu!
    To add mods, add them into NMM. Disable mods on Osu! to have the map in a [no mods] state
  1. Run the software as administrator
    To make the programm run and modifie the saves and data
  1. Do not remove or modifie the extension file
    This can make the programm crash and make permanent issues for the software
  1. You will need an internet connection at the first launch
    The software need an extension installed at the first run and located into your program file

>>> Version v1.1 available soon ! <<<

Changelog: New challenge mod added, new update detection added, new help and infos notifications added and more ...
Download (Windows)

Nothing here yet
Screenshot

To do

1. Adding user profil - *done!*
  1. Adding saving system for map and library - *done!*
  1. Adding readjustment for screen resolution / in game resolution - *done!*
  1. Adding training (challenge) mod - *done!*
  1. Adding notifications and auto-update detection - *done!*
  1. Adding functionalities - *in progress...*
  1. Adding friends profil and miss objectives comparison
  1. Adding skins and custom skins
  1. Adding online searching with osu!api for maps
  1. Repair issues and bugs - *in progress...*
  1. Making the software easier / tutorial (if needed)
  1. Support for Windows 32-bits 64-bits / Linux 32-bits 64-bits - *in progress...*
"Why using the stars button at the end of a calculation didn't help me to have a better result ?"
The stars button will readjust your overall profil difficulty. So the problem is maybe because of a wrong information when you register the map, or because of a bad answear for the first question (How did you found the map ?). In this situation just go back and answear the question correctly or verify the informations of the map that you wrote.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why the searching button is'nt working !?"
The searching button allow NMM to scan the beatmap in game and take out the informations detected. The problem can appear by multiple reasons:

> Your screen resolution is not between 1280x278 to 1920x1080
> Your Osu! game resolution is not between 1280x278 to 1920x1080
> Your game is not in fullscreen or at least centered into the screen
> Your skin on Osu! is obstructing the visibility of the map informations
> Something else like an overlay or your cursor is obstructing the visibility of the map informations
> The name of the map or others informations are in a different language than english

Sometimes, for some reasons NMM can't detect specific beatmaps because of their too high or too low bpm. You can't do anything about that :/ , but you can always enter manually the informations...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have another issue and you didn't found any answear, say it in the comment
(I will try to respond quick !) or send me a message. Take a time to check the [How to use ?] section, it's highly recommended for avoiding any issues.

Molly Sandera
This sounds interesting, might use it frequently in the future
Phantonym
looks cool!
IncrediMan
Don't mind me, I'm just posting this comment so I can find this thread faster when I will be on my pc tomorrow :)
Saieesh
This looks really cool! But I'm on linux aaaaa! Maybe if you could provide a 32-bit version I may be able to install it? I'm not really sure though.
pk kkr toho 999
sounds nice
Topic Starter
TheSupremeEagle

Saieesh wrote:

This looks really cool! But I'm on linux aaaaa! Maybe if you could provide a 32-bit version I may be able to install it? I'm not really sure though.
Hello, thank you for your comment !
I'm working on it, I will do an update to allow 32-bit and others platforms to download it. Stay tuned, I will be back soon :3