posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tookie06
I suck at streams
I edited the original post and title btw
mRNA
community/forums/topics/1168599
Did you see this ? Low bpm 4 star 20 stream maps. It might be easy for you but you can still check it out.

Edit:
SHK-Violet Perfume beatmapsets/1010865#osu/2120608
ZUN-A Sacred Lot beatmapsets/828940#osu/1745864

I am a noob so can't really give advice. I didn't specify a diff. You can play all of them then choose any to practice if you like it.
Topic Starter
Tookie06

mRNAa wrote:

community/forums/topics/1168599
Did you see this ? Low bpm 4 star 20 stream maps. It might be easy for you but you can still check it out.

Edit:
SHK-Violet Perfume beatmapsets/1010865#osu/2120608
ZUN-A Sacred Lot beatmapsets/828940#osu/1745864

I am a noob so can't really give advice. I didn't specify a diff. You can play all of them then choose any to practice if you like it.
Thanks alot, even if they are too easy i appreciate ur help
Kolmas
You may want to check out ktgster's map, those are really well-made to troll train your finger control
Jaer_old_2
You pretty much just need to play more stream maps or maps based on bursts and techniques other than jumps.
I also recommend practising double tapping on your keyboard because if you're not good at it you might experience fingerlocking which often ruins your combo on bursts or streams as it causes many misses.
My Angel Nayuta
You mean using both fingers in alternation right? Doubletapping is usually used to refer to vibro with 2 fingers and not how you're supposed to play streams/bursts properly.

The advice is mostly sound though, yes, playing more maps of the type you want to improve on is how you'll improve on it.
Jaer_old_2

RNLG wrote:

You mean using both fingers in alternation right? Doubletapping is usually used to refer to vibro with 2 fingers and not how you're supposed to play streams/bursts properly.

The advice is mostly sound though, yes, playing more maps of the type you want to improve on is how you'll improve on it.
Yeah double tapping is using 2 fingers to play and fingerlocking is basically what you said.
Juuuuuuuuul
Try those :

beatmapsets/1105241#osu/2309955
beatmapsets/1002234#osu/2097831
beatmapsets/285718#osu/645242

Have fun :)

(ps: doubletap is a technique used to cheese thru fast streams, and it's frowned upon by the community, don't do it)
Topic Starter
Tookie06
lmao dont worry, i dont and wont double tap. Thx for all the maps.
Storemy
Play djpop maps. You'll kill couple rabbits by single shot. So you will improve reading, finger control and stamina, cuz of his awful strange mapping style. It helped me a lot at beginnings. But if you want to progress more, than you should play more difficult maps, like grumd maps (he's ukrainian if what). Or there's different path. It's quite rough, but effective. Play death streams. Start with 120-130 bpm, then get 99 acc on it and then go to the next bpm. Here's two mapsets:
beatmapsets/395444#osu/860625
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/72474#osu/207692

I recommend to play these maps with NF.
I hope this was helpful.