forum

Sealed CTH-480S-N

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Naked
I just bought a Wacom Intuos Creative Pen & Touch Tablet CTH-480S-N and the one who sold it never even opened it once!

Anyone know what it might be worth?
Troller
I bought a sealed 480 for about £40
Topic Starter
Naked
Yea i mean me to but it might still go for alot if you find the right buyer.
Anyone know approximately what it might be worth? If it is around 300$+ or like 150$-
dong

Naked wrote:

Yea i mean me to but it might still go for alot if you find the right buyer.
Anyone know approximately what it might be worth? If it is around 300$+ or like 150$-
So you're asking to find out how much you can get for it if you manage to rip someone off?
Topic Starter
Naked
I mean thats not really the case, i just found it for a really cheap price and because the tablet is worth about 100-150$ when opened i was just wondering if a sealed one would be worth alot more or if it is worth to open it up
Alot
I feel like this is a rare case where you are one of the only ones with that product. Meaning, you alone can set the price.

With that said, with the right buyer, it can go for $200+ USD. But this is a very hard sell.

The only consumer who would want a Wacom 480 are osu! players. Most of osu! players aren't mega-rich, therefore they would look for alternatives tablets or even consider a used 480.

Collectors also won't buy it because it's not the limited/special edition.

That's your first problem. Your second problem is selling the item. Where ever you are selling the item, you better have a good rating or otherwise no one would buy from you, or believe that you somehow have an unopened product.

But if give a go, it might an easy sell. It's smarter to set a higher price first, then wait... then lower the price. If used is around $100 to $150 like you said, then price it at $300 seems logical.

When selling limited goods, the name of the game is to be patient, eventually somebody will come along and buy it even it the product is priced high. Best of luck.