forum

In need of friends ;)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Angelxx
Yo
supercat901
well osus full of no lifes that dont have frends always wondered why the multiplayer tab didnt have a second page
Hoshimegu Mio
You can always get started in beatmapping if you want. First, you make s**t, then, you make better s**t. And eventually you'l make a good map. It's highly recommended to look at a ranked map and see how the map is timed and where all the circles are.
Galaxy-

SerasVictoria wrote:

Hello everyone! I started playing osu last month when I finally got my pc. I played some multi for the first week to get maps from other players. Most people in my lobbies are nice unlike some other games I play. My name comes from a character in Hellsing, which is one of my favorite animes since my other name was taken. :( I've watched a lot of YouTube and twitch to see what everyone else is doing in the community and I've gained some interest in beatmapping but I don't know where to start. If anyone would like to teach me or just help me get started you can add my discord Patwick#4447. If you just want to be friends and chill you can also add me on discord. Bai for now.:)
Welcome to osu!, ill make sure to add you later, you can add me here too :D
IreIia
hey i just added you, add me back if you would like to:)