forum

[Archived] Minimize or smaller screen Osu (on Mac)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
noux2w
So I got Osu not too long ago but I realized that when I'd open Osu it takes the entire screen so I could not see any of my other applications. I figured out how to make the screen a different size but the osu window still takes the entire screen.

Is there any way to be able to minimize it or window it???
BlueBudgie
There should be an option to run osu in windowed mode in settings (it's set to fullscreen by default so you won't be able to shrink it).
Technocoder
You can switch to another window with Cmd + Tab.

If you want to make it easier to swipe between windows you have to disable Fullscreen Mode in the osu! settings.
Topic Starter
noux2w

BlueBudgie wrote:

There should be an option to run osu in windowed mode in settings (it's set to fullscreen by default so you won't be able to shrink it).

Technocoder wrote:

You can switch to another window with Cmd + Tab.

If you want to make it easier to swipe between windows you have to disable Fullscreen Mode in the osu! settings.
Ok so I found that and I clicked it to turn it off, but when I disabled fullscreen it would go to a windowed mode for a second then it would go to being fullscreen mode where it wasn't in a windowed mode even though fullscreen was turned off. (hopefully that made sense)

Edit: I just found that if I'm in fullscreen mode I can minimize the tab by using Cmd + Tab but it won't work if I'm not in fullscreen mode which helps, but I still can't figure out how to make it into a windowed mode sadly.

Last edit: Ok I didn't realize that there was an option for borderless so when I just chose the non-borderless option I was able to adjust the window size. I didn't know the command to minimize the tab but also I probably would've just given up trying if you 2 didn't answer my question so thank you. :)