forum

Mod requests [Backwards; Invisible cursor] [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Dradow
As the title suggests I'd like to see two more mods to alter a player's experience in osu.

The first one would be a mod which plays the song and the beatmap backwards.
I feel like this could be really interesting with some maps specifically, as it would add a creepy / scary feeling. I don't think a score multiplier should be applied since depending on the map this can make it easier or harder. It probably should be unranked though.

The second one turns your cursor, instead of the notes as in Hidden, invisible after a short amount of time before the beatmap starts. The only time you are able to see your cursor is when you hit a note (on a slider the first note, then it disappears again - not for the full duration of the slider). This would add an interesting way to think about how to play the game, in addition to Hidden and FL you'd probably have the perfect "what is going on" experience.
jemhuntr
1: hell no.
2: looking good. support. although I think people would be complaining since this will be easier for tablet users. and for touchscreen users, this mod will not affect gameplay.
MillhioreF
Playing the song backwards has already been denied.
Invisible cursors always end up denied, too.

Sooo... guess what happens to this request?
jemhuntr

MillhioreF wrote:

Playing the song backwards has already been denied.
Invisible cursors always end up denied, too.

Sooo... guess what happens to this request?
lol
theowest
I just want to point one that this is one of the most retarded requests that always seem to be requested. Try playing without a cursor, it's impossible. They also seem to lack the information that you can use touchscreens to play this game.