forum

[Archived] Tablet only lags in osu (Curser delay freez)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blizzarts
Problem details:Hey i got myself a gaomon s620 i played with it and after 5-6 min is saw somthing weard wen i playxed a jump map my curser is freezing for just like a half second it looks like teleport but idk i tried a lot of difrent osu settings but nothing works i thought my tablet were broken but in other sowftwares or osu in webbrowser everithing is fine idk what the problem is pls help.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20201017.3 (latest)
Death
Do you hover your pen or drag it across the tablet? If you are hovering, it's possible you are accidentally lifting the pen up too high.
Tykork
It's also not unheard of that pressing a pen button can cause the cursor to temporarily freeze for some tablets.
If this is the case for you, you could try disabling the pen buttons in your tablet driver.
Topic Starter
Blizzarts
Yea im hovering but the same Problem is with draging and i disabled the Buttons nothing changed :(
Tykork
Well some people still seem to experience the lag even after disabling the buttons in the drivers, might be more of a hardware problem. Either way it's super quick to find out if they are the culprit at all. Try and intentionally press/hold a button while playing and see if it freezes or not. If it doesn't freeze then we will just have to keep looking for other solutions.
Topic Starter
Blizzarts
hey i disabled the buttons but it doesent changed i made a video that is discribing my problem.
Video: https://files.fm/f/sbe27ng4
Tykork
Okay what I actually meant was not only disabling the buttons but to also try and deliberately press them and see if it freezes. If it doesn't seem to freeze after pressing a button then we can probably forget about them.

Some other stuff you can try:

1. Try a different USB-port
  2. Disable windows ink if you haven't
  3. Disable Raw input and set in-game sensitivity to 1x
  4. Try and play with your tablet as your only connected input device, unplug your mouse
  5. Reinstall/update your current tablet drivers
  6. What drivers are you using? If you are using Gaomons own drivers try using the hawku tablet drivers or vice versa.
Topic Starter
Blizzarts
i tryed everything in the end i tryed the haku drivers after 30 min play time everything was fine so i think the problem is solved know the buttons on the pen make problems but i dont press them anyways thanks for your support it helped me really :D