forum

osu! Teamspeak Server

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri
So, first of: I saw the Vent server. This here i just another option for people who prefer TS over Vent.

Our Teamspeak Server is running on a root server located in Germany, we also run different games on this server like Minecraft, Terraria, DayZ, Lineage 2 and many many other games. The server belongs to Sxdark, he runs maintenance and all other technical related things on this server, like opening an P-Server for a game if you need it. I'm the Organizer in a way, my Operator and I are looking for people who break rules or need help.

We run this Server since a solid 1,5-2 Years now. At first it was Private for us and our friends, then we opened it up for the /r/leagueoflegends community.
At first it was a German-Only, cause if we would Invite the entire Subreddit it may just have cause a lot of trouble, we started slow, but we are quiet well structured as of now :)

By now the Server is International and everyone can Join. We have a Channel for most of the games that get played a lot and if you Join us we will be happy to open a Channel for a Game you and your friends play that we don't have atm.

So how come we open it up for the Osu! Community now? Well, the most played game at our TS-Server was/is LoL, then some guy came up and told us about Osu!, at first we where a group of 2-3 People playing it but over the time a lot of other people started playing so it became kind of our Secondary game on this Server. So we wanted to have some more people to play Osu with and are happy to welcome the Community on our Server.

Server Info:

- Up-time a Year: 99,61%
- DNS: Sxdark.no-ip.org [<-- This is the IP to Join the Server, its a Dynamic DNS]
- My TS-Username: Fullheart Otaku/Sven

Active Server Games (Incomplete List)

- Age of Empires 2 [The conquerors]
- Counter-strike source
- DayZ
- League of Legends
- Minecraft
- Mount & Blade Warband
- osu!
- Terraria
- Worms World party

Ps.: We are still looking for Operator's, most of us are German so its hard for us to be there at every possible Time-Zone.
Pss.: We are Re-Opening the server for /r/Leagueoflegends in the next Month's. So there will be a rapid increase of user, just a Heads up!

Update: We got our License back. Also, we have an additional Server now. The "Game Server" is now limited to "Games" only, as of now the Teamspeak 3 Client runs on an additional server so we can Maintain the Game Server without having to shut down TS3 for a few hours.
Cropzy
Finally! A decent chat client gets and Osu! server.
ts3>mumble,vent,etcetc
thelewa
osu! is written with a lower capital
silmarilen
without capital even
Cropzy
die in a fire
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri

Cropzy wrote:

Finally! A decent chat client gets and Osu! server.
ts3>mumble,vent,etcetc

Then I hope to see you... as far as our time zones are not to far away from another :)
Galkan
I really wonder how come this situation likes to repeats itself: unknown (to general community) person pops up with their public Teamspeak server, offers a few channels (instead of a server) and spells name of this game incorrectly. What's more, it happens when there's active Vent/Mumble at a time. Oh, sometimes channels are advertised by having premium voice quality or some shit along these lines.

Sixth time for me seeing this "occurance" on these boards.

dkun

Galkan wrote:

I really wonder how come this situation likes to repeats itself: unknown (to general community) person pops up with their public Teamspeak server, offers a few channels (instead of a server) and spells name of this game incorrectly. What's more, it happens when there's active Vent/Mumble at a time. Oh, sometimes channels are advertised by having premium voice quality or some shit along these lines.

took the words right outta my mouth/keyboard
Cyclohexane
dkun's Mumble/ztrot's Ventrilo OP
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri

Galkan wrote:

If you need a reason I told you. :)
We want more people to play osu! with and there is no Teamspeak server for osu! but I prefer TS, like everyone on our server.
Also, Osu! & osu! ... Really?

If you guys find this useless then ok, it can't be changed. The difference between any other randome-TS Server is that we actually got a Root Server what makes it quite stable and reliable, cause we can physically interact with it. We already have such a cool community (Even if lots of us don't have much time to be online atm :P ), why not get some of you guys on it as well, all I can do is offer and if its not needed and/or people are not interested then that's ok as well.

I think you are mistaking me/us with some "Dude's" who go from Forum to Forum and try to get as many user as possible on their rented Server without even having a clear system and/or people to CARE for this Server.

Seems like the offer is not really received well here, if anyone still wants to say Hi, just do it :)
silmarilen
why do people so desperatly want to not use any other voice programs?
Backfire
Vent is dead, Mumble requires authentication from the owner, etc.

I'd honestly rather go to this new guys server, just for shits and giggles. Give him the benefit of the doubt, I guess.
Cropzy
Vent sucks..
Vext_old
I always wanna get on Vent, but anytime I do it's a bunch of people I don't wanna talk to. never anyone that I do, so I don't bother unless someone drags me in there, which I am fine with because then I am not bored and I get to run through the thing as "Princess Vext".
Backfire

Vext wrote:

I always wanna get on Vent, but anytime I do it's a bunch of people I don't wanna talk to.
I go on, and then this.
Vext_old
Backfire, you and me! let's do it! we'll do it crazy hard assuming my account is still saved on vent!
Backfire

Vext wrote:

Backfire, you and me! let's do it! we'll do it crazy hard assuming my account is still saved on vent!
Uh, not right now. But what we should do is go on this new guys server, for the sake of being fair.
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri

Backfire wrote:

Uh, not right now. But what we should do is go on this new guys server, for the sake of being fair.

First of, how long do I need to play to not be "The new guy" ? LOL

Second:

Vext wrote:

I always wanna get on Vent, but anytime I do it's a bunch of people I don't wanna talk to. never anyone that I do, so I don't bother unless someone drags me in there, which I am fine with because then I am not bored and I get to run through the thing as "Princess Vext".
Why not try it the other way around? Drag some people with you :)
Backfire
You are the new guy as compared to dkun and ztrot. Not something you can really change ;w;
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri

Backfire wrote:

You are the new guy as compared to dkun and ztrot. Not something you can really change ;w;
Ah, yeah sure, that makes sense
show more