forum

[o!m4K] Score Attack Showdown! [Registrations Open]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KamaCrimson

Hello! Welcome to Score Attack Showdown! In this fully mapped 4 key tournament players will be playing 20 unique maps that were made just for this tournament. These maps were created by 20 of the most unique and veteran 4 key mappers! This format follows a FFR tournament setting while still having it's own unique twist. This forum contains everything you need to know from the mappers, format, prizes and more! So make sure you read through it thoroughly if you plan on competing, and that will be all! c:

Here are the current dates that have been planned. If the dates change the Discord will be notified.

Registration Phase: September 25th-October 19th
Screening Phase: October 19th
Round 1(Qualifier): October 26th-October 31st
Round 2: November 2nd-November 7th
Quarterfinals: November 9th-Novmember 14th
Semifinals: November 16th-November 21st
Final Showdown: November 23rd-November 28th

In order to be eligible to participate in this tournament:
  1. You must have a 4 Key rank of at least 5,000 when you submit your registration form as well as when the eligible participants are announced.
  2. You must have not violated the osu! community rules within the past 12 months.
To register for this tournament:
1. Complete the Registration Form
2. Join the official Discord Server for Score Attack Showdown

Registration Form
Discord server

Please complete both of these steps, as failing to complete both steps may result in your registration not being counted.

There will be 5 rounds. In each round, players will be given 5 days (1 work week) to get the highest possible cumulative score across all 4 maps for that round (using scoreV2). Each map will have their own separate skillset. Each round will have a single Hybrid, Tech, LN, and Wildcard map. The wildcard map will vary from accuracy, speed, and jack oriented skillsets. When a player has achieved a score they feel is the best score they can obtain on the map, they will submit their score in the form of a replay. After they have submitted their replay, the replay review staff and I will go through the replays with a program to verify them. The bottom players from each round will be eliminated while the better players proceed to the next round until there are only 4 players remaining! The player with the highest cumulative score in the final round will be crowned the Score Attack Showdown Winner!

1st Place: 100$ USD + Profile Badge (Pending)

2nd Place: 50$ USD or 2 Years of Osu! Supporter

3rd Place: 25$ USD or 10 Months of Osu! Supporter

| Master Sheet | Discord |

The links to the Registration Form and Discord Server invite are above in the "Registration" section.
Bakuretsue
yes first
Oreo
Sounds fun, lets give this a shot
Andere
not first
HopelessPlayer
Let's try to get in and not get past screening
Hat Dog
Pog
WhiteWeebWolf
sure
Stiffu
seems good
MomonSama
y e s
Lemmie
owo
Twist-X
Seems fun but I need to regain rank first.
aurusei
woop go lemarcinho
niscent
lets gooooo :3 gl to all
ERA Fisu
Count me in guyssss!
Chiralit_y
I'm scared.
Fr05tyGD
I'll try I guess. I'm ready to die.
EnderGapple
owo