What lifted your spirits today~?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Treekii
HaruryuuSan
Did math as usual
EshkushMeh xD
My mother just came home after she attended a seminar at a local province. She stayed there for a week.

Plus, she bought me a new set of guitar strings and 2 boxes of doughnuts. :p
HaruryuuSan
MATH MATH MATH
olivia272
Beer.
Mafuuu
24/7 air conditioning
EshkushMeh xD
I made a lot of friends today :D
Treekii
Kouya-

This song that reminds me for some reason, the good times I had with a close friend .
Mafuuu
Got to chat with a 'friend' I haven't seen in awhile.
-SayaKai
My Ice candy is missing lol
drum drum
Aomi

Mafuuu wrote:

24/7 air conditioning
olivia272
Proper food.
Kouya-
Finished my Provisionals for the first time and got into Gold 4 .
Aomi
Kouya-

Found a song I was addicted to in Freshman year haha
Kedi
Well the guy I like for almost 2 months told me he likes me back, and wanted to meet me on this sunday..I dont even
adsşlkfjsdlfkjsadlfkjsadlkfşjdaslfkjsdşlfkjs error.
-SayaKai
Too hot ;w;
EshkushMeh xD

Aomi wrote:

Mafuuu wrote:

24/7 air conditioning
Kedi
amazing day spend with an amazing dude.
I am just calm and happy.
Mafuuu
I was ransacking my sister's things because I was bored and I came across a box from a regional sports competition titled "To: Partner". It looked like it was from that time when my sister said she couldn't play doubles anymore with her badminton partner last year because she was moving to US. Inside it I found a silver medal with her partner's name on the back with 'Second Place: Singles' written on it, inside was also a note that said 'I can't win at all without you but I can try.' and some other dramatic things.

Like, wow friendship. It just made me really happy seeing that, not sure why.
Kyonko Hizara
cute stuff inside
Getting to spend the whole weekend with ztrot and all of the stuff we did. Most of it was snuggling because it was too hot to go outside but every moment I got to spend with him made me the happiest that I have ever been.
repr1se
Being an asshole.
Tiisa
I'm going shopping with my mom and she promised to pay for everything.
Also next week I'll finally be in Sweden, I'm so tired of my parents changing their/my plans all the time.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
There's a thunderstorm outside. I'm enjoying the light show.
Birdy
Finally done with moving out. Finally time to do shit as of about an hour ago.
Suirenni
had the whole day and house for myself today. thought over some things and enjoyed my evening by eating junk food and watching anime
Birdy
Saw friends (other than my best friend) for the first time in about 10 days.
Mafuuu
A heartwarming song~
Tiisa
TakuMii
~
Rio-
I somehow met my crush back in highschool again by coincidence today... It's like 3-4 years ago the last time we met.

It could be a destiny meeting but who knows? But I felt happy about it and hope that we could talk even more after today.
deadbill
When a part of me is trying to accept the whole me, I feel so relieved
EOHK-Fluttershy
Finally got a good understanding of what it is I want to major in for university next year! :)
Chiuyo
Kyouki-Kun
JackScepticEye and Markiplier
TakuMii
my parents bought me a personal heater
now my hands (and my rank) don't have to suffer from the harsh canadian winter, hurray
YawaH
chaee
Being reassured that I'll never be alone, because my best friend euw will always be here for me.
show more