forum

I made my first map nothing special though :) maybe a few tips would be nice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DrSnuff666
I took a couple days but its finally finished it nothing hardcore or special i just thought it would be cool to try its wip rn but soon going ttry to make it into ranked match tell me what you all think :) Mania btw
WitherMite
Best tip for any new mapper is to not try to rank your first map, you will only be disappointed and waste time on fixing your first map that you could spend making another map and learning more.

about your map though, its timed decently, so that's good, but your rhythm choice is pretty inconsistent, you sometimes ignore sounds you had mapped before, and you mix 1/4 and 1/3 snapping too much. you also sometimes snap objects to the wrong tick for the sound they were meant to represent, try to listen more closely to the song as you map to make sure you dont miss things like that.
Im also pretty sure the rhythms you use are a bit too complex for an easy difficulty, try to map more of the song - your map is very undercharted - and it will probably raise the difficulty enough to match your rhythm choices.
Topic Starter
DrSnuff666
Hey thanks alot and i think those tips are going to help me out bunch i was definitely not going tot try to rank it i know its not too great but i like it and the beat i chose was pretty easy for a beginner i think